First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I called FoMoCo last week and learned after 694 days since my reservation that I was "unscheduled and balanced" AKA, being pushed to '23. This has been the worst new vehicle release, ever. It's totally killed all the excitement of purchasing a new vehicle.
That's what balanced means? I wonder what pushed you out of consideration for a '22. As of last week I'm still unscheduled clean build with a 2 door OB sas, mod bumper, lux, roof rack.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Supply constraints are just killing this build out.
Also covid and lack of creative solutions to speed up delivery system.

obvious.jpg
They killed themselves with their allocation formula/strategy. Every manufacturer has supply constraints and reluctantly offer a 4-6 month wait....not 1-2-3 years like Ford.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crossing my fingers I get a build date on my Bronco by my Birthday at the end of the this Month!
I had that hope the past 2 birthdays of mine, don't get your hopes up. Ford is a failure

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look at the positives.....you are more likely to get a 2023 with new options and colors. Of course I'm a intentional delay 99d order because I refuse to give up the painted top so its easy for me to wait another year at this point lol.
It is funny how anyone believes the 2023 will get "new features". They cannot build the Bronco they designed in 2020, they will strip the Bronco down as much as possible to make it easier to push out at higher prices due to the continued high demand. They will only take features away. All you should expect is maybe 2 new colors, but they will take away 4 of their most popular in the same token. The 2023 Bronco will be known as the worst model year, they will cut corners and I anticipate they will have the most recalls and issues.

Sponsored

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered January 21st and havent even gotten a build date. but im not surprised
I ordered 2 years ago no build date, buckle in, you're looking at a 2024 at the soonest.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This seems a bit unfair. Ford wants to build these as fast as possible. They don't many any money unless they build and sell them. Why would they enjoy pissing off their customers? Why would they enjoy not being able to make any money?
They make money on dealer stock my guy, and retail orders they build the newest and most basic builds....they do not care about their customers they care about raw production for their end of year bonus.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They killed themselves with their allocation formula/strategy. Every manufacturer has supply constraints and reluctantly offer a 4-6 month wait....not 1-2-3 years like Ford.
I will agree Ford could have handled the Bronco roll out much better but this is a brand new vehicle line that ended up getting rolled out during the heart of Covid. I totally get everyone's frustration and you have a right to want answers, but the Ford Bronco Production is not an apples to apples of the F150 of Wrangler lines. The Bronco was going to have issues without Covid or chip shortages.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered January 21st and havent even gotten a build date. but im not surprised
I ordered last September and consider myself super lucky to have a "scheduled" build day. On the spread sheet I'm on for my build week, there is a column that shows how many days you have been waiting. Mine is 300+. Most on my build week are 700+. Good luck though, you could get super lucky and be built by the end of the year.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/11) build week

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

humm no scheduling but I got a build date today... nice surprise. Good luck to everyone next week with getting a build date.
Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/11) Screenshot 2022-07-13 160408

Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is funny how anyone believes the 2023 will get "new features". They cannot build the Bronco they designed in 2020, they will strip the Bronco down as much as possible to make it easier to push out at higher prices due to the continued high demand. They will only take features away. All you should expect is maybe 2 new colors, but they will take away 4 of their most popular in the same token. The 2023 Bronco will be known as the worst model year, they will cut corners and I anticipate they will have the most recalls and issues.
LOL....I'm a glass half full guy. 22 added hoss 3.0 to my WT and the painted top is a go from the teaser so definitely an up. As far as recalls, I've owned fords my whole life and have a great personal relationship with my local dealer so if something breaks I just get another new vehicle to drive around while they work on mine.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Everglades was also scheduled today!