Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My refesh clicker is tired. Signing out. Good luck everyone!

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any WT orders that got scheduled for production today have the HOSS 3.0?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most likely you are at a dealership with very few allocations and a few guys in front of you.

The others who get scheduled are at different dealerships which has no correlation to your situation.

BTW .. when I dropped MIC and Tow I actually jumped a few at my dealership because the guys in front of me all had MIC tops.

Another week of disappointment here. I will never understand how Ford schedules these. People with later reservations and the same build getting dates before me. 🙁. Early morning 7/15 res and nothing.

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats, did you get the HOSS 3.0 added to your build?
no, I didn't add it in fear it would push my build date back even further. I actually took out leather and tow to see if it would get a build date faster. Kept Lux package though.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no, I didn't add it in fear it would push my build date back even further. I actually took out leather and tow to see if it would get a build date faster. Kept Lux package though.
I removed the TOW and kept everything else to include the HOSS. Super happy for you and anyone else getting a build date.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They dont care about reservations, its all about the mystery dealer allocation
I'm calling it now...next model year Ford will change their allocation method again, base it off this year's sold Bronco units and the big dealers that got all the allocations this year will get them again next year. I can't even describe the amount of anger I have right now and I really hate it for people that need this vehicle instead of folks like me that just want it.

Ford: "We hear you, and we fixed it".

@Ford Motor Company what the hell are you people doing?

Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen several references to a back door link. Do you all have a VIN? Does this link work with order #/Dealer #? Please advise. Thanks! (I am so sick of the marketing folks with NO info and my dealer's snippy responses). I only contact each 1/month.

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just heard from my dealership and my order was not pulled this time. I am hopeful for the next one but wouldn't be surprised. I just don't want to end up going to MY23.

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just heard from my dealership and my order was not pulled this time. I am hopeful for the next one but wouldn't be surprised. I just don't want to end up going to MY23.
Fingers crossed for you. May be tough since your reservation is from June of 2021 and lots of people from a year earlier are still waiting. But who knows, nothing @Ford Motor Company is doing makes sense.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't even describe the amount of anger I have right now and I really hate it for people that need this vehicle instead of folks like me that just want it.
No one should be waiting for a vehicle that they "need" for this long. If anyone is waiting on a Bronco because it is their only mode of transportation and hasn't pivoted to something else at least temporary, it's on them.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have seen several references to a back door link. Do you all have a VIN? Does this link work with order #/Dealer #? Please advise. Thanks! (I am so sick of the marketing folks with NO info and my dealer's snippy responses). I only contact each 1/month.
This link *only* works if you paid the $100 for a Bronco reservation on ford.com. You replace the Xs with your 8 digit reservation number. This will not work if you went into a dealer and placed an order without first having a reservation.

I assume it's called the "back door link" because you can't get to it without knowing it. It doesn't show up anywhere on ford.com.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx
Sponsored

Last edited: