Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I used to be so excited to tell my family about the Bronco I have on order... Now when I see friends and family I dread the inevitable, "Are you getting your Bronco soon?"

No, damnit! Not soon unless you count 2024 or 2025 soon!
Well you already have the flashy grill lettering like in your avatar, so that's a start!

In terms of Ford delivering the pain in the coming Wednesdays when they announce there won't be any ordering for the week: My body is ready!
Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

looking forward to further disappointment...the Bronco thing is almost a running joke with everyone I know now. Wish I had never said I had one reserved.
Stay strong Comp!
it was a joke for me too… til it wasn’t.
I hope you get pulled this week! 🤞

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looking forward to further disappointment...the Bronco thing is almost a running joke with everyone I know now. Wish I had never said I had one reserved.
right there with you. Starting to consider cancelling, but that would just give the dealer something to throw on the lot with a big ADM.

Sponsored

Preacher

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer said…. Lol… I just got bumped from 4/4 to 5/9, can anyone give me the number to the bronco specialty people to verify this please please…
When did you order your bronco?

Woodspurge

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope - I ordered a 2D badlands, squatch, lux, 2.7 CG within the first 3 hours of when the order banks were open. The website went down but eventually i completed my order. I tracked using every link available, i phoned ford HQ for regular updates. Finally received my build date for 2/7/22 but is was pushed out 2 weeks. It finally moved from being built to built and then in transit. With ice mountain i thought for sure it would be stuck and I called HQ and they said the note on the file was it was being held. I went about my day recognizing it might not come until summer. 2 nights ago I had a call from my dealer saying it had arrived at their shop and I could pick it up next day. Last night we finalized everything and they sold it to me at MSRP with no up charging. It was worth the wait and I cant say enough good things about my dealership and everyone there that i spoke with. Hang in there everyone - the wait is worth it - fantastic vehicle. By the way - i have full functionality and all my chips are intact - heated steering wheel, seats, everything is working.
Pics please!!!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

right there with you. Starting to consider cancelling, but that would just give the dealer something to throw on the lot with a big ADM.
If you are not scheduled and cancel your order, they don't get it and it just opens it up for the rest of us.

Sponsored

sphaller

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems I got an email from Ford last night that shows "scheduled for production" but notes a Big Bend instead of Outer Banks that ordered. When I click the tracking link I have a VIN but it errors out.

Loving this system as always...

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company FIFO PLEASE! I beg you. Reservation was placed less than 12 hours after the reservation banks went live. Please fill these 600+ day old reservations regardless of where in the country their dealerships building is.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone gotten a vin number and just been sitting on that with no build date? I got a vin weeks ago but still no email or window sticker.
Sponsored