Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Off-Roadeo email is out of the way, only a few hours until D-Day. Good luck to all of the AMB and Rapid Red orders.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I swear.... I am sooo over "my dealer said..."

Although, in some instances, like checking build dates there might be some validity to it... In general, I see that, and I mentally ignore as noise.

LOL.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if those of us with Vin's push from 9/20 build week, will get confirmation of our new build weeks today?
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 im waitin

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I swear.... I am sooo over "my dealer said..."

Although, in some instances, like checking build dates there might be some validity to it... In general, I see that, and I mentally ignore as noise.

LOL.
I NEVER have to say that, because I can cut them out and check the information myself. It's so refreshing. I can also see when they are lying to me about the orders, specifically priority codes.

Bproud81

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I NEVER have to say that, because I can cut them out and check the information myself. It's so refreshing. I can also see when they are lying to me about the orders, specifically priority codes.
how are you able to do that? can you check mine?

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok so I have a question that someone here may have some insight on. Say I placed a 'retail order' direct with dealer in July. Got confirmation from Ford, etc....I fully understand that 1) there was no way I was getting a MY21 and would have to re-order with the order banks open up again in a few weeks for MY22 (and may have to do that again for MY23). Does that mean my retail order starts all over again in terms of where I may be placed? And the horror sets in that it is dependant on how quickly my sales rep calls me and types.....

Fully understand prior reservations take priority - but what about retail orders placed in 2021...how do those roll over when you update/re-order for MY22?

Maybe I just answered my own question...,

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok so I have a question that someone here may have some insight on. Say I placed a 'retail order' direct with dealer in July. Got confirmation from Ford, etc....I fully understand that 1) there was no way I was getting a MY21 and would have to re-order with the order banks open up again in a few weeks for MY22 (and may have to do that again for MY23). Does that mean my retail order starts all over again in terms of where I may be placed? And the horror sets in that it is dependant on how quickly my sales rep calls me and types.....

Fully understand prior reservations take priority - but what about retail orders placed in 2021...how do those roll over when you update/re-order for MY22?

Maybe I just answered my own question...,
As long as you have a reservation time stamp (you should if you ordered in July), then your place in line should carry over.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if those of us with Vin's push from 9/20 build week, will get confirmation of our new build weeks today?
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 im waitin
Don't know if we will ever get a build week confirmation but after today Ford should, hopefully, be done jockeying around MY21 build dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.