indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
80%? Of people only drive their trucks 250~ miles at a time?
I hate to say it but the new “family” car or suv has become a 4door pick up. It’s what many Americans use as their family vacation/beach trip vehicle.
So the range is not adequate for much more than 80% of Americans.
Other than the one driving trip my family took from Chicago to Florida last year, the range of this truck would have met our needs every single other day of the year.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger what kind of pricing am I looking at ;)
It is going to be under invoice. You can probably PM them for details!!! If I order one of these it will definitely be through them. If anyone is on the F150 forums spread the word!! I'm still getting a Bronco, but I might get an F150 too!!!

Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I was pleasantly surprised by the starting price! I put a reservation in for my Dad because he was looking at a new truck around 2024 and I figured that four hours after reveal is probably timed about right!

I think it's a good looking truck, but nothing blew me away. I also didn't watch the whole reveal, but I don't see anything about the max range or charge time. Those details are going to determine whether or not someone in my family pulls the trigger on one.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pretty exciting truck, if I would want a truck again I'd be all over this. Some real fun tech built in there. Almost reserved one until I remembered that I don't want an other truck, LOL.

But I'm sure gonna test drive one of these someday for fun, good luck with your reservations!

oh well, let me rephrase that, LOL. I did get a reservation in, just in case the Bronco never shows up or it's not working out for me as I hope, I might just have to go back to a truck...

We shall see :-D

It certainly looks a million times better than that silly 'cyber truck' thing Elon is peddling, LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No thank you

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I was pleasantly surprised by the starting price! I put a reservation in for my Dad because he was looking at a new truck around 2024 and I figured that four hours after reveal is probably timed about right!

I think it's a good looking truck, but nothing blew me away. I also didn't watch the whole reveal, but I don't see anything about the max range or charge time. Those details are going to determine whether or not someone in my family pulls the trigger on one.
It's in the reveal, mostly.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's in the reveal, mostly.
Just joined the F150 Gen14 forum and found the targeted range with extended battery to be 300 miles. I could totally live with that, but the problem for me is range while towing an 8,000lb boat. Probably not 300 miles.

Looking forward to official numbers!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just joined the F150 Gen14 forum and found the targeted range with extended battery to be 300 miles. I could totally live with that, but the problem for me is range while towing an 8,000lb boat. Probably not 300 miles.

Looking forward to official numbers!
I joined over there too.

I wouldn't move to an electric F150 if I had to tow anything over 100 miles per day just to give plenty of cushion to avoid being stranded. The calculations of range by payload and towing is going to produce an interesting matrix.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are going to sell an absolute shit ton of these things. Game changer.
I think I'd go with the Tremor if I were in the market for a truck. $90k is a lot of money for the loaded Platinum version. I like the looks of the Lightning other than the wheels. They remind me of giant threading die's. With 4 trim levels, they'll likely have at least 1 decent wheel.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had great interest untilI read the range. And then the battery ran out on my enthusiasm.
Sponsored