Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is speculation Ford was filling spaces in the September assemble plan with FEs knowing they could slide those vehicles into October or November and move up the October vehicles into September. Clearly buyers want a good MIC top and not a rushed top. I would be very surprised if the September FE dates held!
Ford “said” all FEs will be 21s. Ford could use MIC version 1 or test MIC 2.0s to get the FEs built. Then store the FEs until “good” tops are available. There’s plenty of room on dirt mountain.
The most credible MIC source is preimerdrum who said a couple more weeks before MIC 2.0s tooling fires up. Figure at least a week, probably 2-4 to get to 50% acceptance. As much trouble as the MIC top has given ford it might be 6 months.
Sponsored

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a call from my dealer late last Thursday that they got an email saying my Bronco was scheduled to begin production Monday so I'm assuming my email to confirm it would be coming next Thursday and it would make sense as FEs are most likely to be scheduled this next Thursday.🙌😄

JoeyD577

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last week Ford scheduled a lot of FE's to be built in September. Why if the MIC TOP is not available until October?
It's also possible Ford was starting to slot FEs into the production schedule to reserve commodities for those units. If they hold all of them until the last few weeks and then try to squeeze them in, there could be issues with other commodity availability. They may also start building again before the new roofs are ready, if they have an inside location to store the units, and then they can drop the roofs on when available.. I'm just speculating here, but I think there are multiple plausible explanations.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we have seen the upcoming scheduling week "preview" over the weekend and then disappear come Monday moorning...can somebody confirm if we are still live action this Thursday?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So it's a holiday weekend coming up and it looks like a lot of people could actually get good news this time around. Here's hoping!

Sponsored

Stghcm

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer called last week to say I have a VIN#, it will be built in Sept and delivered in early Oct. Not sure to believe him.

Fayettenam88

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email from my dealer a couple weeks ago that I was previewing but was not scheduled that Thursday. Does anyone know if I will have to be previewed again before scheduling or will that step be skipped now?

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I’m guessing all of us FE guys that got out VINs and build weeks last week from our dealers will get an official email this week?
That’s my hope, would love to see my status change to “in production” :geek:

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For the first time yesterday I saw a soft top 4 door in my area just trotting down the road. So I'm sure everyone is going to start seeing these soft tops all over the place. Not sure if it makes me more jealous or excited to get mine. Only time can tell. One day they will be as average as seeing another jeep. Guess we should enjoy this time of excitement while we can, until the next thing comes along. ? DEBBIE DOWNER! lmao.

Ford Bronco ⛔️ [Update: Scheduling Cancelled For 10/18 Build Week]: Bronco scheduling this upcoming week (of 8/30) for production build weeks 10/4, 10/11, 10/18 CA97D82F-6292-406E-881A-0E2885382713
Except we will see the hummer, cyber truck and the bronco all hitting at the same time. So lots of new looks on the road it compliments all the new sports cars.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They usually go out in the morning before lunch central time. Sometime between 10-12.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outside of Granger, admin, can you verify if they are still scheduling this week?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.