indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is how i do mine usually 1 strap super quick,if im traveling i use two,i found a bunch of videos where they were doing it backwards they were all from australia just like the toilet spins the other way i guess.
Just got back from a 6300 mi road trip 13 states board on the roof do it this way if you want to live.https://youtu.be/u4QOMAJvAAU
Or try bicycle tire inner tubes. Used those to hold row boat/canoe, work great and are on in a manner of seconds.
Sponsored

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9 pages later I just want the open bar doors. The second i can get them please. Release them ford say by October when mine might be done.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not that hard to figure out - it's in the topic title.

It's just showing different factory-offered accessories like several past "concepts" they've shown. Not sure why you're making it a big deal.

I'm all for a natural flow of conversations and topics, but there are 800,000 other roof/delay threads to discuss that topic.
Actually not making a big deal and agree with you which was my point... if people want to talk about the tops then let them talk about the tops...like you said, let it flow naturally... duh 🙄

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This concept is gorgeous!

But it pisses me off for several reasons:

1) Stop showing stuff that is no where near close to production (BYOD rail, Capable Front bumper w/fogs, etc)

2) So now all of a sudden Missy knows how to match the interior with the exterior? WTH 🤦🏾‍♂️ I’m not gonna hold my breath, but if they coordinate the accent colors with the exterior color of the vehicles for ‘22 I’ll be on of the happiest men alive lol

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the narrator sounded like a robot. A British robot. I'm waiting for the Florida inspired Bronco. We have beaches, sand, mud, national forest trails, and plenty of wildlife management areas to off-road. But we get "west coast" concepts. Okay.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The thought of a roof rack w a soft top would be awesome!!!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hoping Ford will have a wider spaced front to back bar option. Maybe the front bar on or near the windshield. Somewhere near the red arrow points in image below. For providing better support for longer items such as my canoe. Else I'll have to rig something up.

CarrierSpacing.jpg
There are 4 threaded bolts in the roll bars from front to back. Assuming these crossbars uses those and you can adjust width between bars - but, sadly, this appears to be the furthest distance between those threaded bolts. There are a few more holes (without threaded nut) above the front seat section. Perhaps some of those can be utilized somehow.

My dream setup is starting to come together. If these bars can be used with some sort of cargo cover and a solid bimini top that slides back like an old VW ragtop.

Ford Bronco 🏄‍♂️ BRONCO RIPTIDE concept build features prototype front steel bumper, Bimini top, tube doors, bike rack, crossbars, RIGID lights 2491ACDF-4F5F-40B0-85A6-9F6F5FEF3EA3

Ford Bronco 🏄‍♂️ BRONCO RIPTIDE concept build features prototype front steel bumper, Bimini top, tube doors, bike rack, crossbars, RIGID lights 13D57918-B8C3-4DFD-8EBC-3A609D2951BD

I'd be interested in that roof rack and how it attaches, maybe I missed that as available?
Assuming those threaded bolts in the roll bar.

The thought of a roof rack w a soft top would be awesome!!!
Me too! I have been peeping exoskeleton racks on Jeeps - but, I just can't grasp how it will work on the Bronco. Looking at the Filson and 4WP prototypes - they don't seem practical if you want the ability to use the soft top in the various positions. This solves that...potentially.

Last edited:

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought the narrator sounded like a robot. A British robot. I'm waiting for the Florida inspired Bronco. We have beaches, sand, mud, national forest trails, and plenty of wildlife management areas to off-road. But we get "west coast" concepts. Okay.
The gator edition🐊 it costs less ,delivers more ,comes with alligator seats, the center console is a cooler,and tank for water that is heated by engine for showers at the back !
IT COMES IN GREEN.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too late to change it?
There is some rumor Velocity Blue color will be dropped for MY22. In that case, to get it would require getting a MY21 Bronco, which is not an easy task these days. Still holding out for VB making the MY22 cut though.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator You might want to update the original post with some details and the walk around video that I'm linking:

A couple of notes of interest - This concept rig has been "sat" on for some time. The walk around was shot in the late winter and it was cold out at the time. The Capable Bumper is mentioned in the beginning (around 3:15 mark) that it will be available for MY'22. It was on the B/P up until January when it was a late scratch for MY'21.
Aw man well that confirms the roof rack is just a concept

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
KISS Surf Concept-
Chair for her
Board for me