Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a lot for the money and fixed some of the Broncos short coming.
Exactly! You can’t just install Fox shocks and have HOSS 3.0.
Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I happened to check the owners page last week after converting to 23 and saw I have a production week of Jan 23 as well. I have all 3 on my build, don’t have a vin, does that mean we are good too?
If you have a build date, you have a VIN. You can get it from your selling dealer or the 1-800-334-4375 Bronco customer support number.

HBirdman

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 G550, 20 Panamera, 20 r9T, 22 KarenSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good idea. The lawyers will make millions and 6 years from now, we’ll all get a coupon good for $500 off a new Ford.
Nah.

Lawyers would likely make almost nothing off a lawsuit like this because it's a terrible lawsuit.

Ford isn't responsible for dealers taking way more orders than they could possibly fill and trying to game allocations. That's the dealer's fault.

Sponsored

Vizsla23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I were anyone here with a Wildtrak or Badsquatch with this advanced notice and yoy actually want a Bronco, I'd start talking to your dealer today about what's on the lot and orders expected to be canceled. DO NOT mention your order or the $2500 off; they will just sell to someone else. Wait till you have a price and you're at the table.

I got my 4-door 2023 Wildtrak, LUX, MIC, HOSS 3.0 fully loaded with options just before Christmas, $4500 markup. It took 3-days just to contact the order holder and get in writing that they were canceling, but the dealer kept the sale with me. Dealers are sitting on a ton of order cancelations right now with factory upgrades and upper level trim packages; check their websites...call...but don't sit and talk about it here and wait for more news. I just checked my local dealers stock and they have multiple 2-door badlands with sasquatch and a few Wildtraks. Get the discussion going so when the official news hits, you're already working a deal.

Im assuming order holders will avoid ADM, but know that the markups right now are ABSOLUTELY negotiable. I had several dealers down to $2-3K on OBX with Sasquatch. Down to $4500-5k with fully loaded Wildtraks. Talk to multiple dealers and get multiple deals going and pick the one that works for you.

BroncoMum

Base
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Bronco, 2023 Maverick scheduled Vin
Your Bronco Model
Base
If dealerships would stop marking up their in stock Broncos by 10 to 20,000 dollars, people would buy what is in stock. Ford really needs to crack down on this situation. Some dealers are holding 4 to 8 Broncos with huge markups. I see this only getting worse with this announcement.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were anyone here with a Wildtrak or Badsquatch with this advanced notice and yoy actually want a Bronco, I'd start talking to your dealer today about what's on the lot and orders expected to be canceled. DO NOT mention your order or the $2500 off; they will just sell to someone else. Wait till you have a price and you're at the table.

I got my 4-door 2023 Wildtrak, LUX, MIC, HOSS 3.0 fully loaded with options just before Christmas, $4500 markup. It took 3-days just to contact the order holder and get in writing that they were canceling, but the dealer kept the sale with me. Dealers are sitting on a ton of order cancelations right now with factory upgrades and upper level trim packages; check their websites...call...but don't sit and talk about it here and wait for more news. I just checked my local dealers stock and they have multiple 2-door badlands with sasquatch and a few Wildtraks. Get the discussion going so when the official news hits, you're already working a deal.

Im assuming order holders will avoid ADM, but know that the markups right now are ABSOLUTELY negotiable. I had several dealers down to $2-3K on OBX with Sasquatch. Down to $4500-5k with fully loaded Wildtraks. Talk to multiple dealers and get multiple deals going and pick the one that works for you.

New account, first post. Feels like a troll from a bored salesperson. I'll stick to my 11% below msrp thank you very much.

Last edited:

Vizsla23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If dealerships would stop marking up their in stock Broncos by 10 to 20,000 dollars, people would buy what is in stock. Ford really needs to crack down on this situation. Some dealers are holding 4 to 8 Broncos with huge markups. I see this only getting worse with this announcement.
You just need to email and ask....I found a dealer that was at $15k markup, emailed and told them I was willing to do $5k, the first response was "we can do $5k", and I used that email to go lower with other dealers.

If they can find a sucker who will pay $15k over, of course they will take it. Reality is that the ADM is negotiable...you just have to ask and get it in writing.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s gotta be wheels and/or tires. Only thing that makes sense. Maybe the grille as @Beach_Bum mentioned… but that’s feels unlikely.

We know Advanced 4x4 is constrained, but that’s standard on the Badlands and optional on the Outer Banks… so… doesn’t seem like that would be it. (I would still drop it though if I had a Black Diamond on-order).
It might very well be Advance. It's needed for Everglades and Heritage. And the Badlands is more profitable than a Black Diamond.

Sponsored

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So is Ford essentially saying that the Hardtops are scheduled thru the end of the model year, and if we are not scheduled we are SOL. the Hardtop is the non negotiable for us, we are 20 months in waiting at PC10 but not scheduled. We could go High package and Badlands but got to have the hardtop.

Vizsla23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New account, first post. Feels like a troll from a bored salesperson. I'll stick to my 11% below invoice thank you very much.
Just a longtime lurker/freeloader...im not reccomending anything here that isn't reversible...just call dealerships and see what's up. I'm also openly telling you to lie to the dealers so the don't screw you out of $2500 before you get to the table.

I've been lurking this forum for months debating on a bronco and finally tested the waters in December. Lots of rumors here about high markups and shaming for people paying ADM so not a lot of real ADM posts...so I went out to test the waters.

All I'm saying is that if you actually want a bronco that's being put on hold until who knows when, there are deals out there if you're willing to pay a little more.

HBirdman

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's how I got mine.

Driving past the dealer I saw one I liked, was about 95% of what I specced. Went inside and asked what the deal was. They told me it was expected to be a cancellation, but they did not have it in writing yet. I gave them a deposit and said "when you get the written cancellation I'm first."

Got a call after the weekend that dealer had written cancellation in hand, come on down. They wanted ADM so I started negotiating with them. It's a small-time, rural dealer that sells mostly work trucks and my sales guy is the son of the owner and a senior in college before he takes over the business. Once I got the ADM down I asked to speak to the dad. Told dad I'd stop negotiating on the ADM if dad promised the son was going to receive his cut of the ADM and promised to use it to buy beer and enjoy his senior year of college.

Deal done and now when I go to order something else I get great service and no dealer games.

If you're worried, go out and find one. Lots of cancelled orders with increases in rates.

HBirdman

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New account, first post. Feels like a troll from a bored salesperson. I'll stick to my 11% below msrp thank you very much.
Did you order from your closest dealership or did you order from a dealership further away in order to get the below MSRP?
Sponsored