First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will be pissed if I was forced to abandon the 2 door WildTrak order for a 2 door OBX, and then they say just kidding about the $2500 we offered because you got a hardtop 2 door. It's worth it with the $2500.
Sponsored

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very reasonable advice, but most here don't want to pay ANY markup at all. Even small ones. Few dealers near me have small markups $5k or less on fully loaded Wildtraks, Badlands, with hardtops. I would of have jumped on one of those if I wasn't already scheduled and currently on chip hold.
Exactly what I did. ADM on my dealers lot was 15k to 40k depending on trim. They had my exact order at 20k over MSRP and wouldnt even discuss coming in at 5k or less because they were moving them. I saw a weekend ad for a 2 dr OBX at 5k over at a different dealer and jumped on it because I wanted it; could afford it; and wanted to stop looking every damn Thursday for a build date! Now I have a Bronco OBX...love it.. and an order for 4 dr OBX which might get built someday. Depending on the market...I'll walk away from it or maybe flip it...but this whole process is 100% a cluster-f.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just par for the course. No info when FORD knows EXACTLY what is going on.

I am putting it out there and calling BS on FORD. When they purge our early, unfulfilled orders they will reopen the order banks, price will be raised, and you will be able to order AND GET your truck. It will be a mid-MY price increase and production will flow. Mark my words. IF you choose to do nothing and leave your order as is, FORD will simply not build it and you will lose. We know this because it's what they've done from the start.

Truck builds that you want will be available at the dealerships. No question. Your order will simply not be built. It is what has happened since launch and that behavior will continue. As pointed out here in this thread, this is about money and profit. This is calculated behavior from FORD. Commodity constraints are just a cover.

Also watch, when we get public, official word of this, the wording will be "due to unprecedented demand..." Except they act like we are not watching. Our nicely appointed early reservation builds have all been built already 100s of times over and sold as dealer stock for $10's of thousands over MSRP since launch. That model is working for them very well. They just need to get rid of the rest of us.
Replying to my own post here as I just confirmed through Currie Ford in Frankfurt that they have a 2DR BL, 2.7L, SAS, Lux in cactus which was my original build/reservation on day 2 and it is full sticker of $57K and $20K ADM. FORD can build these trucks. But you know why they are not honoring reservation holders.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Team live cam

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) giphy
This is what we want to believe but this is calculated. It's a psychological defense to think they are inept because it's much worse to know they are doing this purposefully and don't honor us as original reservation holders. The correct live cam is...

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673897473242

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on how things have transpired, ordering more than one Bronco certainly seems like it was the wise choice. Maybe you could get at least one.
It's all luck at this point. I reserved a week after it was announced and I just barely got it. There were other people who reserved later and received it sooner.

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is what we want to believe but this is calculated. It's a psychological defense to think they are inept because it's much worse to know they are doing this purposefully and don't honor us as original reservation holders. The correct live cam is...

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673897473242
That’s pretty dark, man, but after everything I’ve learned about the world in the past three years, I can almost believe it.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
Where do we see this screen shot? I'm not getting it when I log into my Ford account.

After 20 months of waiting for my two-door Wildtrak, I was diagnosed with cancer last month. Starting chemo and radiation this week. I think I am going to just drop this reservation. 20 months is way too long already. I don't know if I have another year or two to mess with this.

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where do we see this screen shot? I'm not getting it when I log into my Ford account.

After 20 months of waiting for my two-door Wildtrak, I was diagnosed with cancer last month. Starting chemo and radiation this week. I think I am going to just drop this reservation. 20 months is way too long already. I don't know if I have another year or two to mess with this.
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis bek. Praying for you for a full recovery!

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Can somebody at Ford please put this guy at the top of the build priority list?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs