First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Area 51 High pkg - no Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An assumption ...yes .... a safe one ....maybe .

All 23 WTs are supposed to come standard with the HOSS 3.0. If there are Bilstiens it would be a '22. At this point who knows what is going to happen but without the Fox dampers its not the HOSS 3.0 as defined on the Ford website.
From looking online I’m seeing a lot of wrong details listed in dealer feature descriptions…such as “7 speed manual” with “remote start”. One of these is wrong. Usually in these instances I find an interior pic with the automatic shifter as expected (sad as I’m looking for a manual)….

The goood part though is at least they never seen to get the model year wrong, so if it’s a 2023 you SHOULD be ok.
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting that Ford looks to have scheduled a lot of SAS builds today.
They will schedule any build that is in line with parts available for Heritage, Base and MT today. They have parts, they just don’t have enough to build every order as it stands. That’s why they are making the private offer to hopefully swing that back into balance. Many have just assumed the worse. Look at the constraints, the numbers aren’t terrible but are constrained. Ford wants to clear as many existing orders prior to the late March order bank’s opening.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting that Ford looks to have scheduled a lot of SAS builds today.
Well, I saw a two door WildTrak with the brush bar being delivered at the dealership today when I was getting my front driveshaft replaced. I should have looked to see if it was dealer stock or not.

Reactions: JTA

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From looking online I’m seeing a lot of wrong details listed in dealer feature descriptions…such as “7 speed manual” with “remote start”. One of these is wrong. Usually in these instances I find an interior pic with the automatic shifter as expected (sad as I’m looking for a manual)….

The good part though is at least they never seen to get the model year wrong, so if it’s a 2023 you SHOULD be ok.
I saw '7 speed auto' in one description. :unsure:
Sometimes I can pull up the window sticker, often not.
If you want the advanced auto, it will have a different body code in the vin. Adv auto is an E5C(2 dr) or E5D(4dr), the regular part time 4x4 is E5A (2dr) or E5B(4dr).
This is useful if you are looking for Squatch on Base or BB.

86EddieBauer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would a two door reservation lose MY21 price protection if they changed to a 4 door for better odds?

I thought the policy has always been PP goes away with a series or doors change.

Is it different for this?

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly - This livestream with the Bronco brand manager will probably go like the previous ones...

They go over the information we already know, and when it comes to the Q&A, they will pick entirely redundant or low-level questions. Nothing that obsessed people like ourselves want to know.
Repeating my quote on the BN Facebook page: "I thought they broadcast slowpitch softball on ESPN". Even the BN social media folks gave it some props.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would a two door reservation lose MY21 price protection if they changed to a 4 door for better odds?

I thought the policy has always been PP goes away with a series or doors change.

Is it different for this?
Your MY'23 private offer is based on the locked build spec for the MY'22 order when it was rolled over. You can change whatever build spec you want. It won't negate or change the amount. The private offer can be applied to any Bronco trim except the Limited HE or the Raptor.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well when I got the news that this was happening I got upset. Then I started reevaluating it, then I realized my son, who was 14 when I ordered this for the wife, is turning 16 and will be driving and the wife doesn't particularly like the 2004 Rubicon that I have held on to for him. So I thought, hey, our needs have changed in 2 years, I will convert my order from a 4 door OB, Lux, Hardtop, SAS to a more basic 2 door, big bend, rear locker, mid package for the son. Great project for he and I to build on and Ford would be happy I dropped constraints to a buildable order. Then Bronco Nation pisses on my plans and says Ford won't do the 2500 if you switch from 4 door to 2 door to keep the hardtop, which is really stupid. The only reason I would switch is because in 2 F'n years are needs have changed, its not my fault Ford doesn't offer a soft top for 2 doors. But based on earlier posts, maybe I will still qualify for my private offer price protection, who really knows. The classic 04 Rubicon looks better and better and it's paid for.
Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 20220423_161233

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will schedule any build that is in line with parts available for Heritage, Base and MT today. They have parts, they just don’t have enough to build every order as it stands. That’s why they are making the private offer to hopefully swing that back into balance. Many have just assumed the worse. Look at the constraints, the numbers aren’t terrible but are constrained. Ford wants to clear as many existing orders prior to the late March order bank’s opening.
Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1674168903342

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, so scheduling is done today, and no email. Not surprising since I have all the sins.

Do we believe that there will be more scheduling in the next few weeks, or will they most likely delay everything until 3/7?

The question is, do I drop the sins I can live without, and keep the WT for now? (Forgoing the $2,500 for a few weeks to see if I get lucky)

Or just accept my fate and move to a BL now... At least if I do, I get the $2,500 for sure, and the interior looks better so there is that.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another promise by ford the dealer won’t follow thru with. World Ford in Pensacola screwed me out of my price protection. Ford says it’s on the dealer but it was a ford program.

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah if you are dead-set on Wildtrak, I’d drop everything you can. (Including Lux.)

It’s going to be a gamble with Wildtrak... and the worse part is your fate will be decided by everyone else who also has an order. There’s basically a bunch of you standing in a room waiting for each other to give up… and if none of you give up you’re probably all screwed.

Need Thanos to snap half of your orders out of existence.
We need one of those Bronco badge designs for people that "just made the cut"... for people that got scheduled the past two weeks.

Possibly one for people that are in rebate hell... or "sand in the vasoline" ?
Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) FordSins.JPG

Let'em know right on the old oval that you still have the "SINS"

Shawn of the Dead

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Focus, 4 motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer just sent me a VIN for my 2 door WT, High w/ Leather. Scheduled for 2/20. Now if they honor MSRP I will be one cheesing dude !! I have been scouring the web for dealerships 500 miles and making calls since August. Not a long wait at all by this forums standards but it is about 6 or so grand more than I was looking to pay.

My guy took care of me. I was wanting a BL, 2 door, manual but when he called with the WT I signed a sales agreement a few days later.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, that's been the most odd thing, of this overall odd situation. Cats buying multiples of the same new vehicle. In some cases 3 or 4, for every member of the household including their unborn child, lol. I didn't see that coming.

In my locale, I think there is only one household having two of the same new vehicle - two Honda CRVs. Whenever we pass that house we joke how they must REALLY love CRVs.

You couldn't pay me to buy two of the same new vehicle, at least I'd have to have a clear use case to do that. Like maybe my wife and I are off-roading separately at the same time, so we each need the off-road capabilities, or something like that (which would be odd).

My opinion - scarcity can cause humans to do odd things, lol.
I just picked up my 2 door Badlands 7 speed. My wife and I both love manual transmissions. She's currently driving a 14 Explorer. She wants a manual transmission SUV, slim pickens! Once the Bronco craziness dies down and they are on lots for MSRP or less, which may never happen, she's planning on a 4 door with manual transmission. It will be her daily. My Badlands is a toy. Long story short, we will probably both have Broncos.
My parents both used to drive 1966 Ford Fairlanes. My dad still has his, and I have the one my mom drove.
Sponsored