First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dude. Are we seriously at the point that we're shaming people for ordering their Bronco NOT on the first day possible and getting good news? Don't hate the player, hate the game.
The "player" doesn't dictate the game, the "house" (aka Ford) dictates the game, and every time they screw over early reservation orders; Ford deserves all the backlash that Ford gets.
Sponsored

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I felt like wasting time today. Called the support line. Friendly call taker Porsche passed along that it would be best for people to make any changes before 2/28 to insure its processed by 3/7 when the banks close. She said changes to existing orders may not be possible after that date until they reopen....I know along the lines of "my dealer said" use or leave, up to you.

klill001

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS/SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be great if Ford would allow upgrading to Raptor Bronco and force dealerships to sell at MSRP to order holders. Wishful thinking, I know…

JakeA321

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yesterday I signed into my FORD account and they finally have a picture that represents the vehicle I ordered 7/26/21. For the longest I would see a red Bronco or a grayed out bronco shape. Is it just a generic new picture that’s the same for everyone? Or is it a crumb to give me some sliver of hope? 😂. I think I could’ve raised a foal to a full-sized Bronco in less time.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m ordered and didn’t get an email. Guess I need to check with the dealer.

Sponsored

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yesterday I signed into my FORD account and they finally have a picture that represents the vehicle I ordered 7/26/21. For the longest I would see a red Bronco or a grayed out bronco shape. Is it just a generic new picture that’s the same for everyone? Or is it a crumb to give me some sliver of hope? 😂. I think I could’ve raised a foal to a full-sized Bronco in less time.
Mine was grey for a while, and now it’s a picture of a bronco as well. I wish it meant something but probably nothing

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked mine this morning and for the first time since 7/20/20 it now shows my exact build. I originally had a reservation for a Rapid Red Badlands MIC top. I have always had an Area 51 soft top as the image. When I placed my 2022 order, I had to change to Eruption Green, Badlands, MIC. As of this morning, the image on the backdoor link and the reservation link show my build. Hoping it means something other than they promoted the college intern maintaining the site.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like they put this in reverse order of the TRUTH!

1 ALLOCATION
2 AVAILABILITY
3 reservation timestamp

Come on Ford, stop being so obviously deceitful!
Respectfully ... is your dealer actually hitting their allocation number? Are allocations quoted monthly or yearly? My guy kinda indicates he has not yet hit his allocation.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see the Bronco I ordered 03/2021 but not the one I ordered 01/2022

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is happening for some other people too. I consider it a tiny sliver of hope that they are getting their act together. 😆

Mine is still wrong, though. Funny enough, mine shows an antimatter blue Bronco.

Sponsored

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More gaslighting from Ford Motor Company... Whatever decision they just announced has 0 impact on dealer allocations.. meaning that my Granger order from January 2021 will not be built until 2024 regardless of what they do with current orders (the reservation holders were never told that individual dealer allocations would be 1000% more important than the reservation time stamp).. Again, the reservation system is a complete joke, and a kick in the groin for its customers..

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More gaslighting from Ford Motor Company... Whatever decision they just announced has 0 impact on dealer allocations.. meaning that my Granger order from January 2021 will not be built until 2024 regardless of what they do with current orders (the reservation holders were never told that individual dealer allocations would be 1000% more important than the reservation time stamp).. Again, the reservation system is a complete joke, and a kick in the groin for its customers..
Yep. Their only loyalty is to the dealers and the Customers they can gouge - not the 190,000 who ordered before ever seeing a Bronco.

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m ordered and didn’t get an email. Guess I need to check with the dealer.
I was in the same boat. Called my dealer and was pleasantly told I have a 3/23 build date. They're remodeling, in temporary offices, and apologized they hadn't contacted me.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if my post was misinterpreted. I’m not shaming anyone. I’m happy for @ERock62. He got the golden ticket and an awesome build coming his way. I’m sure he will enjoy it.
While I'm completely happy for him and his good luck, my build is the exact same other than mine is a 4Dr, and I was a day 1 reservation and ordered mine the first day we could order. Both times. So that part doesn't make me happy.

Oh, and the color is different, I lost my original color when I got bumped to '22 and they 86ed AMB.
Sponsored