Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But the reality is that GM and Toyota don't even consider Ford a competitor. Ford is at the kiddie's table smearing mashed potatoes on their plate while the adults are trying to eat ignoring the kids.
:rolleyes:🙄🙄 You must be living in some altered “reality”.
Sponsored

ademonhunter

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll use it for the burning fire…

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah this is bullshit. All pre March-deadline orders should be filled first IN ORDER that they were reserved regardless of dealer. Dealer allocation shouldn't be a factor until post-March orders.

Jesus, at this rate we're going to have week one reservation holders at Granger not getting a vehicle until 2023!!!!
2023? Hell, more like 2030.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And here I sit with a 8/22/20 soft top reservation with no build date or vin while people who ordered similar builds to me (soft squatch 2.7) this pas summer have build dates bc of this stupid allocation system. Anybody else with a soft top on order still not have a build date with a res prior to 8/22/20? (Outside of the volume discount dealers such as granger/dealer insider etc). My dealer (Johnson sewell, closest to the Texas bronco offrodeo) said the latest soft top res allocation they’ve gotten to was 8/6/20. This sucks!!!

Sponsored

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big dealers got their panties in a bunch when dealers like Granger and Stephen’s outsmarted them and received a good chunk of 2021 allocations. Here in CO, local dealers lost out on at least 170+ sales ($7million + in sales) of those who went out of state.
That was their choice. My local dealer said his best offer was MSRP and a $750 doc fee. I said no thanks and that other dealers were offering invoice pricing. He laughed and said you should go with them then. So I did.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beginning to wonder if it’s all a scam to reward latecomers who aren’t lifelong Ford folks.
It is starting to feel like a scam.

Especially for people who reserved a 2-door within 24 hours of the reservation system opening thinking they'd actually get a 2021 Bronco.

And people who chose a Rapid Red or Antimatter Blue Bronco thinking they'd actually get one.

Then there are the people who made a nonrefundable down payment to their dealership thinking they'd have the Bronco within a year at the latest. How many of those people are going to hang in there, and how many will tell Ford and their dealership to f off and lose the downpayment?

And let's not forget all the people who paid upfront for the off-roadeo thinking they'd get their $200 reimbursement after purchase within a year of the event, at the latest. How many of those people will follow through with a purchase if they have to wait another year, and how many will forfeit the 200 bucks?

What a bunch of crap.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone who got an email saying that they got pushed to 2022 should be built first regardless of allocation. Clear the backlog first and then move on to the original 2022 plan.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Local LR dealer has a new Defender in. Will checkout in next couple of days. Nuff said.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
F-Series rules everything at Ford, including Bronco allocation.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 8/17/20 reservation so does this mean people who place a order lets say Feb or 2021 still might get there bronco before me I am not waiting tell 2023 for one I move on to something else

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I test drove another Bronco at a dealership that does not have my reservation. I was fortuNate to speak with a rep who
has a Bronco BB two door ordered. As we talked , the subject of allotment arose. I couldn’t believe what she told me concerning allotments. I Then asked her, “ if I walked into this dealership today and wanted to order a Mach 1 Mustang could I?” Her answer was “ no , because we have not been allotted any”. Now what sense does that make? How can Ford not allow a customer to order a car from a dealership because they decided they will not receive an allotment. What if I live in a region where the local dealer is a small operation. Do I have. To drive hundreds of miles to order a Ford product? Who in the hell is running this company?

sounds like rolex. which is pretty much been corrupted by their authorized dealers. the only reason the dealers do this is because corporate leave them little option and the profits are too great not to screw over john q.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Ford trying to push people to just give up on there orders and pay the 5k to 15k over MSRP that dealers want because I see lot of dealer ads saying they have Broncos ,one in so ca as a ad for about 5 Broncos and one is a FE were is the dealers getting all these Broncos yet people who placed orders might not get there's tell 2023.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can @Zach@Granger weigh in here? Curious as to your take and how this may play out going into 2022 given this strategy was informed at least in part based on what your shop did. And that is not a shot at Granger. They played by the rules to their advantage and then the bullies changed the rules. I am at Granger and will remain so 'til the end. But I think Ford is doing all rez holders dirty, in my opinion. I want my Bronco, but I need a vehicle.
Sponsored