Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just need the right judge to hear this as a class action something something stock price manipulation yada yada yada anticompetitive practices... it's not going to happen, though.
Wait, what? Did I read stock manipulation? They aren't doing that good of a job at that. Wake me when they crack $20/share. August 2001 was the last time they cleared that meager hurdle.
Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So 75% weighted towards big dealers who normally sell a lot of vehicles, 25% to dealers that made hay with Bronco orders.
My outsiders view- big gorilla dealers won
They win because they win. Should Ford allocate its hottest vehicle to dealers who can't convert customers?

This isn't high school or college anymore where everyone gets a participation trophy. At some point, despite the best efforts of half the country, actual efforts and results still matter.

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big dealers got their panties in a bunch when dealers like Granger and Stephen’s outsmarted them and received a good chunk of 2021 allocations. Here in CO, local dealers lost out on at least 170+ sales ($7million + in sales) of those who went out of state.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wrote: "2022 will be a full model year production at some point not restricted by hardtop issues".
I didn't say there wouldn't be any issues. But a full MY22 production (12 months) with hardtop issues getting resolved, should be significantly greater in volume compared to a partial MY21 production. Or are you claiming MY21 production will top MY22?
No idea, just saying 2022 will also be a less than full capacity build year.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am blown away that @Ford Motor Company would do this…the fact that the number of unscheduled orders at a dealer is not even a factor is baffling. They weigh Sport sales, but number of orders pending at a dealer is meaningless. Ford just bent over the people who have been waiting and shoved a big one up their rear.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have see a shitload of 2dr, BL, 2.7L, Lux fly off the shelf on this very forum….including last week. I haven’t seen but a handful of non-FE 2dr timestamps with better than a 7/13 6:10MT Timestamp and a #1 dealer allocation with a dealership having over 300 orders as of Jan 2021. It’s inexplicable.
Yup. Ford hates small town dealers. Let’s call a spade a spade.

And we saw builds last week where the order was placed seven days earlier. Would the Ford apologists please explain why thats not effing early timestamp enthusiasts. Plenty waiting in line with same build.

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah this is bullshit. All pre March-deadline orders should be filled first IN ORDER that they were reserved regardless of dealer. Dealer allocation shouldn't be a factor until post-March orders.

Jesus, at this rate we're going to have week one reservation holders at Granger not getting a vehicle until 2023!!!!
Try an October reservation! Looks like I am year 2035👎

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, what? Did I read stock manipulation? They aren't doing that good of a job at that. Wake me when they crack $20/share. August 2001 was the last time they cleared that meager hurdle.
You don't have to be successful at it to be guilty of it, lol.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Big dealers got their panties in a bunch when dealers like Granger and Stephen’s outsmarted them and received a good chunk of 2021 allocations. Here in CO, local dealers lost out on at least 170+ sales ($7million + in sales) of those who went out of state.
So instead of getting better at the game they got beat at, they attempt to take their ball and go home.

Good. Screw em. Hope they continue to lose money until they start treating people as well as Granger and Stephen's.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They win because they win. Should Ford allocate its hottest vehicle to dealers who con't convert customers?

This isn't high school or college anymore where everyone gets a participation trophy. At some point, despite the best efforts of half the country, actual efforts and results still matter.
You can’t be serious with this statement. You work for LHM?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So instead of getting better at the game they got beat at, they attempt to take their ball and go home.

Good. Screw em. Hope they continue to lose money until they start treating people as well as Granger and Stephen's.
Yep. Which is why I flew down to TX to purchase/pick up my f150 couple years back. I despise our Ford dealers here in CO. Jeep dealers are a different story, Ive had good luck with them.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is Ford playing “just the tip” with reservation holders and people who actually put money down to place the order.
They’ll slide it all the way in here in a few weeks when they don’t honor price protection…..or when they give us their new definition of it.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They win because they win. Should Ford allocate its hottest vehicle to dealers who con't convert customers?

That would be true if we were talking stock vehicles. But these Broncos are sold and should be distributed solely on number of orders.
Sponsored