First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Order submitted - 2 door Badlands, 2.3, 7 speed manual, mid, velocity blue.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI... I ordered the "late delivery" Modular top (and Leather Seats) for my Wildtrak. Your form doesn't allow the Modular Top as a stand-alone option, so I had to choose the Dual Top, that I DID NOT order.
What was your reservation timestamp?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just placed my order

Badlands
Rapid Red
Manual
Midpackage
Navi
Floor mats
Towing package

Waiting for the Order # as we speak, omw back to the office

Sponsored

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Submitted my order today. Waiting for my confirmation. Wildtrak, A51, Lux.

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just placed my order for a 2dr Base, squatch, 2.7L. My dealer's confirmation says Model year 2021 (but who knows if that really means anything, since I have 3/6 delays).

Any idea what the Priority Code means on the confirmation?

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just talked with Zach at Granger to confirm my orders!!!

My order has been confirmed if not finalized due to the WBDO issues for entering "Late Availability" items for the First Edition.

Granger has been so easy to work with and really made this process so much easier for me. Knowing that I will be paying $1300 under invoice for each, leads to a savings on both FE models of $6,607 from MSRP. Even with shipping on a group ship plan with the Georgia Bronco group for $450 each ($900) it Leads to a total savings of $5707. Not to mention avoiding ADM above MSRP most dealers are going to want for an FE and any other saving I can get on options/accessories.

@Granger Ford and @Zach@Granger for the Win!!!

Thanks Albert and Zach!

My FE Builds:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/what-is-your-final-build.10109/page-3#post-366030
Were you able to order the Ford Roof Rails for your 4 door FE? I haven't been able to find a part number to order direct from my dealer.

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered Badlands, 2D, 2.3L, 7S, Mid, Towing, Velocity Blue

During order I tried to upgrade the wheels to 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels | $995 just as I did on the build and price on line but the system at Ford would not allow it. Said it was a conflict. Instead, for the same price I ordered the 17" BLK Alum Beadlock Gray Ring which is a conflict on the build and price on line.

Sponsored

MaddMax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S5, 1970 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there an advantage to getting your order in earlier in the Jan - March window? We have yet to see all the colors on pre-production Broncos (Velocity Blue) and new information on commodity restraints may emerge over the next couple of months.

The WBDO system sounds barely serviceable at best right now and I rather not have my dealer edit my order a bunch of times if new info comes out, increasing the chance for mistakes. Plus when you place your oder doesn't matter if you're using an honorable dealer right?

Am I missing something?

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just placed my order for a 2dr Base, squatch, 2.7L. My dealer's confirmation says Model year 2021 (but who knows if that really means anything, since I have 3/6 delays).

See below post

Any idea what the Priority Code means on the confirmation?
In a normal order situation, priority 01-19 is for sold retail orders, 20-80 is for stock...when we load up the order bank to work around constraints, we put constraint equipped vehicles at a lower numerical (higher priority) priority...this gives us a chance to get a vehicle with a constraint, but also get another vehicle we would want rather than a Ford spec'd vehicle if the constraint equipped vehicle doesn't pass the weekly order processing...

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Normally, the lower the number the better, but should have ZERO impact on this process.
Good. Mine says #19.. unsure if that was good or bad...or any impact. I can't imagine they have the algorithm already in place to tell me how far i'm delayed. I supect i'm already behind anything else that isn't a Base :)
Sponsored