Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Edit: 1/23/2021 Order Placed!!!

Any way to add a search feature to the spreadsheet? i.e. search by reservation #
Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
July 14. 11:38
Interesting. I have a reservation with the same dealership. My timestamp is 7/14 at 1:06am. Curious that I haven't seen any communication yet...

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is in! And I just got confirmation that I am in the estimated 2021 allocation! This is day cannot get any better!

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Were you able to order the Ford Roof Rails for your 4 door FE? I haven't been able to find a part number to order direct from my dealer.
Great question - no not yet, dealers don’t have solid answers on this yet. The roof rails are the only part on my list that does not have a part number. My impression is that Granger is focusing on the orders vs. the accessories due to lack of ability to order the accessories at this point. Several of the accessories from the B&P are not even available at this point.

Zach is taking it as an issue to address once the roof rails are available. Since I have a delayed delivery due to “Late Availability” items such as the black interior and modular hard top we should be able to get it addressed before I probably get my Broncos in Q4.

Slow and steady things will work out over the coming months. Unfortunately the dealers will be touching these orders multiple times to get them dialed in.

Last edited:

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order is in

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great question - no not yet, dealers don’t have solid answers on this yet. The roof rails are the only part on my list that does not have a part number. My impression is that Granger is focusing on the orders vs. the accessories due to lack of ability to order the accessories at this point. Several of the parts from the B&P are not even available at this point.

Zach is taking it as an issue to address once the roof rails are available. Since I have a delayed delivery due to “Late Availability” items such as the black interior and modular hard top we should be able to get it addressed before I probably get my Broncos in Q4.
Gotcha. It looks like your 4 door FE will be an identical twin to mine. Cheers!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. I have a reservation with the same dealership. My timestamp is 7/14 at 1:06am. Curious that I haven't seen any communication yet...
Sorry. It's my fault to make you think this way. No one contacted me, either!!!

Everyone has until March 20, to get their Bronco ordered. I stopped changing my mind a couple months ago... and just decided to order it the way that I wanted it, regardless of Late Delivery items. I figured there's no sense in making this more difficult than it is, so here's what I did to help myself!

So, I just built it, with a Modular Hardtop, Hardtop Liner, and Leather seats (the Wildtrak is also Late Delivery), printed my build, scanned it, and emailed it to the Dealer, with a note: I'm in no hurry about getting this input, due to all of the included late delivery items. Please just let me know when it has been completed.

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order placed - 2 Door Badlands, Cyper Orange, Non Sasquatch, Lux

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order went in today, I filled out your survey, but I don't have an order #. I got an e-mail from Ford directly and one from my dealer with a copy of the order sheet, has sales code and order code numbers, not sure if any of those are order numbers.
Also for now the order is only for the MIC top, according to my dealer he can't enter dual top orders until spring, when mine will be changed to soft top+MIC top.
Top, 2.7 and Lux are all late delivery per my dealer, so sometime late summer or autumn is my guess.

Edit: found my order number in my Ford account now, I filled out the survey again with that info.

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good. Mine says #19.. unsure if that was good or bad...or any impact. I can't imagine they have the algorithm already in place to tell me how far i'm delayed. I supect i'm already behind anything else that isn't a Base :)
mine says 19 as well, who knows what that means.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Submitted my order today. Waiting for my confirmation. Wildtrak, A51, Lux.
I was also told that my dealer had 74 allocations and I was 33. I was the first person to convert. However, I walked in and said I wanted to convert and the took my order. Just food for thought. Now that they are open, just go there.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My order went in today, I filled out your survey, but I don't have an order #. I got an e-mail from Ford directly and one from my dealer with a copy of the order sheet, has sales code and order code numbers, not sure if any of those are order numbers.
Also for now the order is only for the MIC top, according to my dealer he can't enter dual top orders until spring, when mine will be changed to soft top+MIC top.
Top, 2.7 and Lux are all late delivery per my dealer, so sometime late summer or autumn is my guess.
Mine was the same. I wanted dual tops but could not enter it.
Sponsored