Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gonna say a prayer I get an email back from either of our sales guys today in regard to our reservation conversion. Tuesday night he said he’d put in my order when the banks opened and that he gave it to the inventory manager, Wednesday sent an email to see if there was any update and neither emailed so today’s a new day and I’m crossing my fingers something happens ????
Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my dealer, my order is submitted. She said it was a nightmare, as they have to translate the B&P build into the order form. I was the test order today. I had about as simple an order as you can take, and the GM to 2 hours translating it. It did turn out right though. I found out they have 140 or so orders. They are not happy campers.
My salesman explained. They are ordering with codes. Each body is a code. Each option, a code.....So that's the translation. It gets easier to transpose something with the more options you add. He almost didn't get the option wheels keyed in on my order, and we had to revise the first order slip.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow 50%+ sas. We’re going to be gorging those parts bins quick!

I’m curious what Ford is estimating on the take rate for Sasquatch. 10%?

I know our results are skewed since we’re enthusiasts, not the general public with reservations. BUT you also have to consider that we comprise of a good chunk of the reveal night reservations and the reality is that we are collectively driving up the 2021 # of Sasquatch orders. Ie just throwing out numbers to convey the point, but maybe 6G represents 5% of all reservations, but 25% of those that made the 2021 cut. Who knows.

thinking about odds of getting a Sasquatch... (putting a lot variables aside)

I have a 100123xxx reservation 11pm EST, which I think I estimated around #6,500 from that magical 1st reservation people were circling 100104xx (I forget offhand). 6,500 / 190k = top 3.4%. If I look to my dealer sample set, I’m #10 of 152 or top 6.6%.

If Ford has estimated a 10% take rate on sas that means 4000-5700 2021 sasquatches (using 2021 estimation floating around which range from 40,000 to 57,000 21 builds). For all reservation holders that means 2.1-3.0% will be 2021 sasquatches. which is nuts. So if I’m around the top ~5%, then my over under to get a sas is such that no more than 50% of MY21 guys order a Sasquatch. (5% x .5 = 2.5%). Numbers here show around that - 50% ordering the Sasquatch...but again somewhat skewed to enthusiasts, but maybe not as much as we think since there are a ton of Day 1/2 guys here. So maybe chances are good for me.

If I think about it differently...again using my dealer sample set as an indication, I’m #10 of 39 provided allocations. So top 25% of those that made the cut... If Ford has again say 10%, my over/under making the Sasquatch cut = no more than 40% of MY21 guys placing a Sasquatch order. So similar results to above and has me feeling good.

Who the hell knows. And there’s a million other variables. We have no clue how many Sasquatch tires Goodyear could even make.

But the above gives me some comfort for my build. If anything, the above implies that maybe one should have low expectations of getting the Sasquatch fulfilled if you’re in the latter part of the dealers initial allocations

Last edited:

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with my salesman last night. He has the info ready to go, we're going in tonight to finalize everything. We're 50 of 90 allocations of 300 reservations.
2DR, Black Diamond, Rapid Red, Mid Pkg, 2.7L (undecided on keeping the steelies.....)

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told by my dealer, who received a 21 page pdf with Order instructions only last night (Jan 19 - Canada opened Order Banks only on the 20th) that there were a WHOLE SLEW of "options" that could (may) push you into a 22 MY build. Those included the following:

1) Sasquatch package
2) Wildtrak
3) 2 Door
4) Hard Top

There were more, those were ones that surprised me so I remembered.

The pdf he received didn't specify "Painted Hard Top", but I was surprised to see Sasquatch on that list. Anyway, my Salesman had reserved a Wildtrak for himself, but submitted an order for a Badlands this morning instead. Like most of us, he wants his build as fast as he can get it, especially in Sales so he can use it to attract more business. I went with a fairly basic Big Bend myself, and was happy to do so. If money wasn't an object, I'd probably go for the Badlands... but it is.
I hope your wrong lol. I was sitting there as he palced the order.
WHen he entered painted top, a little note popped up saying delay Item.
Everything else was fine. I guess we will all learn more quickly.

Not sure if I would change or or not. I doubt it.

Sponsored

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Order confirmed and posted, now hurry up and wait.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Come on People #savethemanuals
Sorry bud, the ONLY way I'd be saving a Manual, is if it were glued to a V8, not some little bitch 4 cylinder.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else's dealer not pushing conversions?

My guy is basically saying, hey, there's no rush, let's figure it out later. Which is true, and he's been a great dealer, but seems a bit odd after hearing about dealers reaching out to their customers and all these conversions piling up....

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else's dealer not pushing conversions?

My guy is basically saying, hey, there's no rush, let's figure it out later. Which is true, and he's been a great dealer, but seems a bit odd after hearing about dealers reaching out to their customers and all these conversions piling up....
I think some are waiting on the order bank to be corrected. Honestly Ford has already said the time stamp for res matters not he day you put the order in.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear initial Allocations are a total and Not a monthly figure?
@DealerInsider or anyone else

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see a lot of duplicate entry's in there. . . . . . @Administrator .

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Thank you for doing this!
Just a suggestion:
Horizontal bar charts are easier to read and label than 3-D donut/pie charts. Not a big deal with only 2 segments, but when there are many more, it is makes it hard to interpret. Also, 8% of males are color blind. Horizontal bar charts do not really require colors to tell the story, the way that pie charts do.

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious why anyone would get the 4cyl with the auto? Is it weight?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The forum is definitely biased in our ordering. 41% Badlands? It will probably make up less than 20% overall, particularly after 21/22 MY is done.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just to be clear initial Allocations are a total and Not a monthly figure?
@DealerInsider or anyone else
According to pdf from Ford, the allocation (Ford calls it wholesale) will be quarterly (as opposed to monthly on all other vehicle lines...but, occasionally they have several months allocation, but its not typical)
Sponsored