Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just put in my order at the dealer in Nashville. Though they said it wouldn't be put in until next week since the "system went down". Took a $400 deposit (which I'm fine with). Couldn't do anything more customized than what you do on the website. That's literally what he went off of. Decided against the cactus grey as it doesn't have as much green pigment in person. Didn't think it'd look great with the white top (which I couldn't order anyway). Went with the Antimatter Outerbanks with the lux package, 2.7 engine, non-painted top, towing, and a couple accessories. Excited either way! I've waited 7 years so a little extra time for the engine and package I want is no big!
Sponsored

Last edited:

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally ordered!! Now I wait for my opportunity to blow a CV in front of a Jeeper!

Ford Bronco đź“Š Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats p41giV

shoutout to @mrxg78 , like your build, not that I'm biased or anything. May your bronco be shiny and chrome!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you on the need to go fast, but for an extra $1900 for better resale and the power to make acceleration smoother, I think it's a no brainer to go with v6. I am getting the 4cyl manual. Plenty of power for me. But if I were going auto, I would get the v6 for smoothness, available power if I ever needed it, and resale.
Auto is great in my sons Ranger 2.3. The old experience of the auto being a drag on smaller engines just isn't the case anymore. Manual may make the perceived power and acceleration of the 2.3 'better" but it likely will not perform numerically any better (potentially and probably worse). The 10sp lets the motor stay in its "sweet spot" power and efficiency wise and lets the engineers tune for specific characteristics of the power train a bit more effectively (from my understanding). That doesn't mean the manual won't be more fun and or engaging!

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted. Not happy about the knowledge of the dealer...but got it done.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order is in: Base, Sasquatch, 2 Door. Now the long wait.

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the question about 2022 vs 2021 model year...
We really have no idea what model year we are getting at this point.
I would like a 2021, and I know I made my dealers allocation. I’m getting a 2.7 and Sasquatch. Those are both “late/delayed” items.
So will that push me to 2022?
I have no idea, but it could. Seeing how 75% of people picked the 2.7 and over 50% picked Sasquatch.
I would hope they make it a priority to get those all in by 2021 MY.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI- It appears the Ford online account is slow, not updating or just not responding. For those wondering what is next, here is what I received.

1. An email from - ordw2prd - right after my dealer place my order.
It's a detailed sheet of my build.

2. Another email about half hour later from - Ford Motor Company <[email protected]-ford.com -
It's a summary and thank you along with what to expect next.
did your account update yet? mine hasn't I got the Ford email but nothing is updated on my account also and this is the next day now

Sponsored

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just put in my order at the dealer in Nashville. Though they said it wouldn't be put in until next week since the "system went down". Took a $400 deposit (which I'm fine with). Couldn't do anything more customized than what you do on the website. That's literally what he went off of. Decided against the cactus grey as it doesn't have as much green pigment in person. Didn't think it'd look great with the white top (which I couldn't order anyway). Went with the Antimatter Outerbanks with the lux package, 2.7 engine, non-painted top, and a couple accessories. Excited either way! I've waited 7 years so a little extra time for the engine and package I want is no big!
Tennessee order here as well. Almost exact same build except I went with Area 51. My dealer told me they have been told we will be able to order accessories from the accessories list within next 2 weeks.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order Submitted. Now, waiting......

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put in my order at the dealer in Nashville. Though they said it wouldn't be put in until next week since the "system went down". Took a $400 deposit (which I'm fine with). Couldn't do anything more customized than what you do on the website. That's literally what he went off of. Decided against the cactus grey as it doesn't have as much green pigment in person. Didn't think it'd look great with the white top (which I couldn't order anyway). Went with the Antimatter Outerbanks with the lux package, 2.7 engine, non-painted top, and a couple accessories. Excited either way! I've waited 7 years so a little extra time for the engine and package I want is no big!
Which dealership if you don't mind me asking? I'm going through dealer East of Nashville. They've been saying no additional deposit so far. $400 wouldn't be a big deal but hopefully they stick to their original message.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol everyone crapping on the 2.3 doesn't realize what they are stock and what they are capable of. The bottom end is stout.
yea powers the Ranger along just fine. More then Fine actually.

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Submitted. Not happy about the knowledge of the dealer...but got it done.
Same. It didn't seem like my salesperson had played with the ordering page at all and I was the second to last order of the day...
Sponsored