First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Submitted. Serramonte Ford in Colma, CA is MSRP only (no up charge), and no additional deposit required. FYI
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wasn't sure where to post without starting a new thread but I finally got an email from my dealer to convert the order. Got instructions to basically do the build and price and then email the specs to their bronco team email address.

On the directions however, they state that your build model must match your initial reservation model. From what I've kept up with on this forum this doesn't seem to be the case. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks in advance!
Capture.PNG
Both of the requirements they stated in red are false.

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4DR Big Bend, SAS, 2.7, Mid PKG, AntiMatter Blue

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got mine finalized.
2 door Base, 7 speed . MSRP $30,350.00. Jack Kain Ford , they asked for an additional $1000 deposit.

Sponsored

mdorien

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Leaf
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Submitted!

Not too many Big Bend's on there. Can't tell if that increases my chances to get mine in a timely manner, or not!

Thainy

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Triumph Bobber Black
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've just got my order in, it's probably not news but my dealer rattled off a few things that may push the order in to 2022 such as Lux package, Sasquatch, Wildtrack and a couple of smaller items that I've forgotten already!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order placed on 1/23/21. Now the wait...

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Done! Now we hurry up & wait...

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Submitted! Order placed this morning at dealership and confirmation email from Ford received before I made it back to the office!!!

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang, over 600 submitted.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed my order a few minutes ago. 4dr Badlands, Galvinzed gray with Hardtop, heated leather seats, Mid Package, 2.7 and auto. They said I could not order the Pod lights yet or just about any of the accessories I wanted. My spec sheet showed that the Rock Slider was STANDARD on the badlands, but they said it was not, and I would have to order this separately. He showed me a "note" about installation was NOT included. I thought we were originally told that you could place the order with available accessories which would have been installed at the factory. Anyone else have a different version. I was charged $799 service and handling, $220 electronic filling, and $3.00 Lemon law fee (Georgia) and of course tax, tag, and license. They required a $1000 down payment. Could not tell me if I would be refunded my $100 deposit or if it would be applied to the final purchase price on delivery.

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from 315 Friday afternoon to 635 Monday at noon. Wow.
*Good for timestamp, looking back at how it unfolded one day if we need it/want it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Placed my order a few minutes ago. 4dr Badlands, Galvinzed gray with Hardtop, heated leather seats, Mid Package. They said I could not order the Pod lights yet or just about any of the accessories I wanted. My spec sheet showed that the Rock Slider was STANDARD on the badlands, but they said it was not, and I would have to order this separately. He showed me a "note" about installation was NOT included. I thought we were originally told that you could place the order with available accessories which would have been installed at the factory. Anyone else have a different version. I was charged $799 service and handling, $220 electronic filling, and $3.00 Lemon law fee (Georgia) and of course tax, tag, and license. They required a $1000 down payment. Could not tell me if I would be refunded my $100 deposit or if it would be applied to the final purchase price on delivery.
Some of those items that they told you sound sketchy. "Installation fee required" and "rock rails not being standard on BL"

TXWILD

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F250 12 inch lift on 40's
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Placed my order this morning for a Wildtrax. I reserved one within first hour of them going up and was still number 10 at my dealer. They had over 350 reservations. Think their allotment was like 150, so I should be getting the 2021, so I’m told.
Sponsored