Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lots to consume in these threads since Friday. I don't understand how people are waiting 2 years. Does the size/volume of the dealership matter? My wife and I (i told her it will be at least a year before we see it) ordered a Badsquatch, LUX, MIC, modular bumper, no hitch 12/21 and got it almost a year later 11/22. I honestly don't think its right for the people that have been waiting a year plus to get screwed like this.
As far as size as long as they have allocations and not a huge stack of orders any dealer will work. Obviously larger dealers get more allocations but usually have more orders. Larger dealers in rural markets may be a good place to check. As far as the wait it is mainly because some dealers had orders way in excess of their allocation from Ford, but there have also been constraints since day 1.
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You might save too much money.

Plus there are probably other factors (aka constraints) which have not been publicized.
Agree, I meant this week for example they scheduled “base, manuals and heritage “ and it was considered “specialty” scheduling. That should tell you something about base. I’m not sure about what all is standard on a black diamond but has to have a constraint somewhere.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I so thankful I am not still dealing with this.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Badlands, 2.7, mid package
Soft top I presume. Did you change or drop anything at any point? It could be the went out to all COVP verified unscheduled regardless if you have to constraints.

Spaceman

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 jeep wrangler rio grande
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email for me on my 2 door basesquatch... Maybe that's good news, maybe they just decided I needed no communication to keep the standards low.
No email for me on my 2 door basesquatch... Maybe that's good news, maybe they just decided I needed no communication to keep the standards low.
I am in the same boat! 2 door badlands SAS high package. Told the other day by ford Customer service I was unscheduled clean. Day 2 reservation so keeping fingers crossed for next few thursdays.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Ford was not having supply chain issues, then why are they having lists of constraints they want you to remove from your order? THEY CANT GET ALL TJE PARTS THEY NEED TO SATISFY THEM. SMFH.
Well for one thing, Ford apparently designed a problematic hardtop, that they had trouble building successfully, and had delaminating edges, and latest thing cracks around window corners. Can't blame that significant "constraint" simply on supply chain issues.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in the same boat! 2 door badlands SAS high package. Told the other day by ford Customer service I was unscheduled clean. Day 2 reservation so keeping fingers crossed for next few thursdays.
I found out today I am scheduled for 2/6. Got scheduled on 12/13 but never got an email.

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never got email, am I in the clear or did they already cancel me lol?

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well for one thing, Ford apparently designed a problematic hardtop, that they had trouble building successfully, and had delaminating edges, and latest thing cracks around window corners. Can't blame that significant "constraint" simply on supply chain issues.
It's the one thing that worries me about long term ownership. Not the engine, not the technology, not the general hardware, but how long can my hardtop actually last?

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I honestly think there are a lot of people that say they are an early reservation holder just to fit in. In reality they ordered late in the process. I was a day one Wildtrak with lux and I took it home in late March of 22. A colleague of mine ordered her wildtrak luxe in October 20 and hers is in route to OKC right now.

I bet if people had to post their order confirmation with a date when they complain it would clear up a lot of the complaining. Not saying there are not a lot of early reservation holders waiting. I just think there are a lot of bandwagon complainers.
Wrong, many of passionate here reserved with the 2 or 3 dealers that provided great deals and have provided great service, and then Ford changed from reservation to allocation and then wouldn’t let us move our orders. Over 800+ stuck. We mostly all saw the deals here so that is why you see so many posts, as very passionate about vehicle.

I’m glad I caved for my wife’s last Valentine’s Day and paid $2k adm. If not, I can’t even express how pissed I would be. Still hopeful to get HE but if I don’t I don’t.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So let me make sure I understand this correctly, and feel free to correct me if I’m wrong…

Back when the Bronco was announced, they showed off the modular painted top and dual top options. Then months later, they pushed back these options til 2022 and encouraged those who still wanted them to wait. Then when it’s almost time for the 22MY, they got pushed back again to 2023 with the same story with the continuation of promising a price protection. Now, once the dual top option is actually selectable, Ford says change it back to a soft top (which if you did the whole time you may have gotten your vehicle a few years ago) or we will cancel your reservation and you can start all over with no benefits.
How long before a giant class action lawsuit is filed? I mean, imagine if you signed a lease on another vehicle since you knew it was going to be a couple years to get your bronco order, only to be canceled anyway.

I’m sure there are many with a pretty big financial impact from all of this.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have no email from Ford and no messages from my dealer. My reservation is with Chapman. I wonder what no email means? Ugh! I plan on contacting them on Monday. We'll see I guess. Regardless, I will be sticking it out. This will probably be my only new car purchase so I want, what I want. If my build doesn't happen I will re-up. I've never owned a new car so I don't mind buying a shitbox to hold me over if I have to.
Sponsored