Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Did anyone see an Everglades order get pulled? I had a really crappy day today and this was a real kick in the nuts! Thanks Ford!

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? 1665105586060

CraigH

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands 4dr with Sas, Lux, Tow, and hard top scheduled for 11/14ā€“so excited! Very happy for all of you getting good news, and wishing the rest of you also receive a build date soon!

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/14/20 Reservation
2/15/21 Ordered
10/27/21 Re-ordered
2-Door Blac Outer Banks 2.7L, High, Sasquatch modular bumper tow
12/7 Build date
Long wait

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was really hoping that getting in and getting it converted, getting COVP done early on this time around would have raised my chances this time. Hard to believe they potentially scheduled another month, maybe 15k orders and still no dice for mine. Havenā€™t been waiting as long as some on here, but dang just defeated.

Sponsored

Slp2002fh

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜85 S10 Blazer, 2004 GTO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got mine today too!

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? 2FAB13C7-A001-47C0-9EEC-54B7E65B0C87

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep

1665102189223.png

This is the reality... It won't get scheduled until 2027 or so.

1665102309703.png

Order Date Doesn't Matter, Reservation Number Doesn't Matter, and @Ford Motor Company will never even address the issue.
Why are you upset at Ford? It's Grangers fault 110% they knew they would NEVER be able to deliver that many Broncos.. allocation never would have been able to cover that many broncos, even at the largest ford dealer in North America. That math just ain't mathin... but once again if you listen to what ford has said, more than once... by not allowing any new retail orders for 23, they want to clear the back log of every order or reservation that had been placed thru August 21? (Maybe the date is wrong?) If for no other reason than getting rid of 2 year price protection!!....and that can only mean one thing for Granger, FORD....will get their broncos for their FORD BRONCO CUSTOMERS, Which I think is mighty nice of ford, considering they could just say we are sorry.. allocation don't allow for it.. but in my opinion.. Ford is being the stand up company.. not the dealer...

Just imagine if Allocation really was king... it would be 2027 or 2028... so if you had the ability to.order a 2023... I feel 110% comfortable that it will show up before 2024MY

meredithmegan

Outer Banks
First Name
meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email today too!! 11/14

outerbanks / 2 door/ hard top/ 2.7L

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did anyone see an Everglades order get pulled? I had a really crappy day today and this was a real kick in the nuts! Thanks Ford!

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? 2FAB13C7-A001-47C0-9EEC-54B7E65B0C87
yeah, mine. Dealer told me that not many people ordered these and thatā€™s a sure fire way to get a quick build. If I were a Black Diamond reservation holder I would covert to Everglades (if you are ok with the limited color choices)

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, this caught me off guard this morning. I was prepared to wait another year. I literally reordered my Bronco six days ago. This email was a pleasant surprise. It made my day.

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? CAD4D883-9C1B-4378-9B7D-605D80681973

Sponsored

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got scheduled.... on two orders. One for week of 11/7 and one for 11/17

Both are 4 door wildtrak hardtop with lux, modular bumper, tow package, etc. looks like some of the bottlenecks might be clearing up.

One order was reserved in first couple days, and converted asap, the other was placed at the end of the 2022 order bank closing.

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I confirmed my 23 re order yesterday with my dealer and received my Vin # and scheduled for 11-14 , I was originally a 3-21 order holder.
2 Dr Badlands, Sasquatch, lux, tow, mod bumper with hoop.

9D783095-EA70-453D-B8C4-5885EDC8E489.jpeg

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotta say.. I am pretty bummed about today. You can blame Fordā€¦ you can blame Grangerā€¦ hell.. you can try to blame meā€¦ but I am a 7/30/20 reservation holderā€¦ ordered every year.. have filled out all the forms for this yearā€¦ have the COVP, given DL, etcā€¦ and still not picked. Canā€™t even blame it on constraints as there were some pretty high configs today being scheduled (Hard top, Lux, and even tow).. If Ford really is trying to get rid of backlog.. how do you explain others with an even earlier date than me not being scheduled.. and we read time and time again about MY21 reservations.. or Jan 22, etc. Being scheduled today. Makes zero sense if time stamp has anything at all to do with things. It all falls back to allocation. For those who got chosen today, regardless of dateā€¦ good for you! Not hating.. not your faultā€¦. But the system is definitely broken. Iā€™ll pick myself up tomorrow.. and keep waitingā€¦ one day it will be my turnā€¦. But today, yeahā€¦ kinda sucks.

Last edited:

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta say.. I am pretty bummed about today. You can blame Fordā€¦ you can blame Grangerā€¦ hell.. you can try to blame meā€¦ but I am a 7/30/20 reservation holderā€¦ ordered every year.. have filled out all the forms for this yearā€¦ have the COVP, given DL, etcā€¦ and still not picked. Canā€™t even blame it on constraints as there were some pretty high configs today being scheduled (Hard top, Lux, and even tow).. If Ford really is trying to get rid of backlog.. how do you explain others with an even earlier date than me not being scheduled.. and we read time and time again about MY21 reservations.. or ā€œI ordered mine 6 days agoā€, etc. Being scheduled today. Makes zero sense if time stamp has anything at all to do with things. It all falls back to allocation. For those who got chosen today, regardless of dateā€¦ good for you! Not hating.. not your faultā€¦. But the system is definitely broken. Iā€™ll pick myself up tomorrow.. and keep waitingā€¦ one day it will be my turnā€¦. But today, yeahā€¦ kinda sucks.
Not the real question here, but nobody ordered theirs 6 days for the first time. They updated their order or reservation, or non converted reservation 6 days ago.
Sponsored