First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine. Week of Sept. 6. Res 7/14 14:08. Original order was Wildtrak. Changed order to Outer Banks soft top in First week of July. Party time.
Congrats, Shipmate! Changed my OBX to soft top first of July, too, and just got my 9/6 build date!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, uh...

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Untitled-1 copy

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Birthday today and got scheduled for the 13th. What a gift. :)
Lots of us got gifts for your birthday! Happy Birthday! 🎉🥳

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Color me shocked and add me to the got my VIN crew. 2 door FE, reservation time stamp of 7:48 PM PDT 7/13. Build week of 9/20. I’m downright giddy at the moment, just hope this means the tops are somehow ahead of schedule and they aren’t just planning to use bad tops to store them away to keep production running.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group C46BD7D8-D21B-4849-A003-D5F4BAD9C622

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah this is not consistent with what the people at Ford said, or what @Nickp said. Super confused why they're scheduling these builds unless (a) they're actually not going to prioritize dirt mountain builds, (b) the prior timeline was extremely pessimistic or (c) they intend to put placeholder roofs on these until the new ones are ready.
I bet it's a).

Sponsored

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my email today as well. I actually just changed from the MIC to soft top yesterday. Not sure that was the trigger to get it going or not but it is funny how they don't even show a top in the image. Oh well, we will see if this holds true. My reservation was 7/14 with a reservation number 10165980. Placed order on 1/28.
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Bronco Order Email

Last edited:

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Color me shocked and add me to the got my VIN crew. 2 door FE, reservation time stamp of 7:48 PM PDT 7/13. Build week of 9/20. I’m downright giddy at the moment, just hope this means the tops are somehow ahead of schedule and they aren’t just planning to use bad tops to store them away to keep production running.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Bronco Order Email
If they're actually sticking the plan, then they're either way ahead of schedule or they're putting placeholder roofs on these. Or maybe they'll be dual tracking installing roofs on the dirt mountain gang and new FEs. Or maybe this is all a ruse these are just hologram cars.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ugh. These are worrisome for me. (sorry FE owners)

I'm a 7/16 reservation switched to a soft top last Friday and it looks like I missed the 9/6 & 9/13 cut. And now it looks like FE's are being scheduled for 9/20 & 9/27... the week I was feeling pretty confident in getting scheduled into with next week's emails. But with all these FE's taking up those weeks, now it would seem I might be bumped into Oct.

Can't win.
not sure why you’re upset. ppl getting scheduled today were 7/13 and 7/14 reservations, plus 1st ed. hard tops. Ford said they were going back to the res. numbers with 4-door soft onlys. line jumping aspirations?? there are a s$&@ ton of others before 7/16. What are you trying to “win”?

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group 1629405053512

Woohoo! Finally
7/14/20 Res
3/14/21 Order

SAS
Lux
Tow
Soft Top (changed in July)

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they're actually sticking the plan, then they're either way ahead of schedule or they're putting placeholder roofs on these. Or maybe they'll be dual tracking installing roofs on the dirt mountain gang and new FEs. Or maybe this is all a ruse these are just hologram cars.
Every one of those sounds reasonable. I’ll hope it’s the first option, but I have a feeling it’s somewhere in the next two.

Does the hologram car use that force field tech from the Star Trek holodecks? I could live with that.
Sponsored