Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reserved 7/20
Ordered 1/21
Badland, Sas, high package, hard top

After receiving an email stating I would have to wait for the MY2022, I was surprised to receive a build date and VIN. Crossing my fingers.
I am in the same boat. 2 door, MIC, Sasquatch, 2.7, auto. Reserved 7/14

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i wonder how long it takes for them to get to CA
Looking at what others have posted, It looks like about 4 weeks which would be around my wife's birthday. Which would be great because it's for her.

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

first time poster, long time lurker...

I got my build schedule email yesterday too..

Res 9/11/20
Ordered 1/19/21
Oder modified - changed MIC to soft - 9/13
Scheduled week of 11/15/21

4D OBX ,Area 51,Soft top, Lux , SAS

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With great anticipation for a build week checked my email yesterday mid morning and nothing. I had been scheduled for August 9th then pushed to 16th then the MIC recall and the Ford email we all received that they would get back with us on a later date. Just checked my email and received the ford email a couple hours ago and was shocked and extremely surprised that my Bronco was built yesterday!!
Hell yes !!

Sponsored

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at what others have posted, It looks like about 4 weeks which would be around my wife's birthday. Which would be great because it's for her.
very sweet!

so Bronco's For Christmas...if it all works out, heavy on the IF. I'm going to demand a giant bow from the dealer!

lol

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My build week is 11/29, barring any issues. With Christmas there is a good chance I will not get mine until after the 1st of the year. Which is good I guess for my personal property tax here in Missouri.

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot_20211001-121948_Chrome
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot_20211001-121813_Gmail

Has anyone else had this problem on there ford account showing one trim verse what you actually ordered? Plus your order doesnt show on the account?

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

very sweet!

so Bronco's For Christmas...if it all works out, heavy on the IF. I'm going to demand a giant bow from the dealer!

lol
Put those customer satisfaction funds to good use

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

ASmith

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my first post on here so please go easy on me lol

Reservation date of 10/10/2020 around 6pm. Order date through dealer of 01/28/2021. At the time I was only looking at the 4 Door Big Bend Non-Sas with MIC Hardtop.

Around February I decided to switch over to a Area 51 4 Door Badlands, MIC Hardtop, Mid Package, Non-Sas, 2.3L, 10 speed auto transmission along with towing package. Once news started to hit regarding issues with MIC hard top, I switched over to soft top and removed tow package.

So my current build is Area 51 4 Door Badlands Non-Sas with Soft Top, Mid package, 2.3L, 10 Speed Auto Transmission, and I threw in the front and rear floor liners.

I received my build date for the week of November 22nd yesterday and about fell out of my chair as my dealer said I would not be receiving a 2021 Bronco on Monday of this week. Obviously he wrong! However, I was truly surprised to get a VIN with such a late reservation date but hey, take it where you can get it.

This website has been great for keeping up with what is going on in the Bronco world. I have no experience with off-roading in the least but am looking to make it my new hobby. I don't plan to do anything extreme as this will also be my every day drive but I am loving watching everyone else enjoy their Broncos!

DReece65

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good call Nomad. I reached out to my dealer and they actually responded. I'm on the books for a 10/18 build week. Now if it really happens he wouldn't say.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After all of my bitching and moaning yesterday I got an email last night around 7 pm saying I mine will be built the week of 11/15. So yeah now I can say to all the other people that have not had a build date haha ;)
Haha! No worries! Glad you got it! Your emotions and reactions were definitely warranted. I like to say we’ve all been on a rollercoaster since reserving and getting the build email is just us entering the next loop on the track! Here’s hoping it’s quick and all goes smooth from here on out! Congrats!!

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved: 10/9/20
Ordered: 2/1/21
Changed from MiC to Soft top & deleted Tow: 3/23/21
Scheduled: 9/30/21
Build Week: 11/22/21

My dealer reservation is #8, but #4 for those w/ soft top (very small dealer). They have yet to make a retail Bronco delivery. Their first and only retail arrival other than mannequin refused delivery. Still wondering if my small dealer strategy is why I got a 2021. Hard to tell at this point.

BL, Sas, 2.7, High, Soft top, CG

PleaseDontRoll

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was irritated before, hey we all have part shortages, I get it. I was resigned for a 22 until I see this shit show. Now I'm pissed.

7/13 Reservation 22:25 (Ford Time) - 2Dr BL, SAS, LUX, CG, Tow, 2.7 - Dealer still has open allocations and its not a huge dealer, I see at least 15 on here with the same build who were 7/14 and 7/15 reservations and I haven't heard anything.

F**k Ford.
Sponsored