First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They sent us a photo! We’ve been in the shipped status for 7+ days, ford chat yesterday told us which rail car and where the bronco is, Illinois as of yesterday.
Assuming they’re behind on getting photos out in time?

7CD6C168-6BB0-4D8A-A2A9-D9EF236098E8.jpeg

SIDJake

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I showed up, signed the paperwork and took my bronco home. Shoutout to Mooresville Ford for honoring our original pricing deal!

Ford Bronco πŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group πŸ”§ 7CD6C168-6BB0-4D8A-A2A9-D9EF236098E8
Congrats!!! Love that Velocity Blue!

Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats Dan! Sorry I missed you today, got busy with work. Would love to catch up some time, whenever I find out where on earth my 8/22 Bronco is!
we can get up soon or hit up a local car show

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, another with the baby pic. BN shipments are hard to track I guess but dealer showed it as supposed to get into Idaho last night. Pretty close now. Of course who knows how long it will sit in the rail yard waiting on a truck
Ford Bronco πŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group πŸ”§ image

Edgraf

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer called me this morning saying mine arrived, and that I could come in around 3pm to pick it up and finalize everything. Then 1.5 hours later I got the email saying it just came off the assembly line?? Maybe the person in charge of sending these emails was out for 3 weeks? Built 8/23/2022, delivered 9/15/2022. I called ford customer care after the build date asking if I would get a photo of it coming off production and they told me "sorry it only goes to random people not everyone, as a consolation would you like a free $100 virtual gift card to the ford merch shop?" snapped that up got a free bronco t-shirt and backpack, and then got the photo 3 weeks later anyways, lol.

image.jpg

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer called me this morning saying mine arrived, and that I could come in around 3pm to pick it up and finalize everything. Then 1.5 hours later I got the email saying it just came off the assembly line?? Maybe the person in charge of sending these emails was out for 3 weeks? Built 8/23/2022, delivered 9/15/2022. I called ford customer care after the build date asking if I would get a photo of it coming off production and they told me "sorry it only goes to random people not everyone, as a consolation would you like a free $100 virtual gift card to the ford merch shop?" snapped that up got a free bronco t-shirt and backpack, and then got the photo 3 weeks later anyways, lol.

Shawn, where abouts in NC is your dealer?

Edgraf

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coast, about hour north of wilmington

just over 3 weeks from production to delivery

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, another with the baby pic. BN shipments are hard to track I guess but dealer showed it as supposed to get into Idaho last night. Pretty close now. Of course who knows how long it will sit in the rail yard waiting on a truck
HPR is an awesome color for the bronco