Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i'm still stuck in production. it's to the point where coworkers are now sending me photos of them posing in front of random broncos they see in parking lots saying "i walked into a dealership a couple of months ago and placed an order and already got it. where's yours?". amusing little jerks. lol.
Same here! My employees just love to rub it inā€¦I guess thatā€™s what I get for not shutting up about my bronco for the last 8 months lol
Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. No shipped email. Order.App shows ASN still. I sent dealer a note, nothing back yet. They are probably off roading it right now lol.

Also, I was originally scheduled for delivery this week. Then Ford chat told me July 23rd. And it still shipped this week. So keep it positive folks. Dreams do come true LOL.
Update: Bronco arrived. I will pick it up tomorrow. I asked for some mods: canyonaro graphic on one side, honky lips on the other. Will send pics.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here! My employees just love to rub it inā€¦I guess thatā€™s what I get for not shutting up about my bronco for the last 8 months lol
That is exactly my feeling as well. Karmaā€¦..šŸ˜‚

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i'm still stuck in production. it's to the point where coworkers are now sending me photos of them posing in front of random broncos they see in parking lots saying "i walked into a dealership a couple of months ago and placed an order and already got it. where's yours?". amusing little jerks. lol.
#FreeTheDamnBroncos
#ItsJerseyGirlsTurn

Come on Ford - at least have the cajones to let us know what the real problem is!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

#FreeTheDamnBroncos
#ItsJerseyGirlsTurn

Come on Ford - at least have the cajones to let us know what the real problem is!
Ditto!! Enough is enough

Sponsored

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Same... Everyone keeps sending me pics at dealers saying "just buy this one"

Still stuck in production lol

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

right? it's payback hahaha

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even worse... I have had two of my friends let me drive theirs that were ordered since they parked mine in the lot 1/24. One was a 2 door Badlands lux 2.7 all the stuff I had to give up to get mine "built" they both paid sticker too.

Lauradventure

Black Diamond
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In production since 1/27 with chip hold delay and revised EDD 5/26, and just received "Built" email 5/22 with EDD of 6/12 - 6/18. I'm still pessimistic on everything Ford and the EDD, but encouraged that at least their seems to be some activity with this build week group and they've finally (and allegedly) built a 2-door...
Iā€™m also similar delivery ā€œestimateā€. Famous last words!

Sponsored

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And half the pics they send probably Bronco SportsšŸ˜‘. Come on Ford - release The KhoiPhish special!!!
I went though that phase tooā€¦people just donā€™t get itā€¦ā€¦

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same... Everyone keeps sending me pics at dealers saying "just buy this one"

Still stuck in production lol
Been sharing a car with my recently turned 16 year old, which has been fun! šŸ¤¬ I ordered the Bronco when he was 14šŸ™„ He said to me the other day. Why canā€™t you just get a car that actually exists!!! Hmmā€¦. I had absolutely no responsešŸ¤”

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My sister sends me pics all the timeā€¦. At least they are actual Broncos now not the Ford Escape ā€œBronco Kit Carā€ šŸ¤£

Nectar

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm so freaking confused.
Got the shipped email 2 weeks ago after contacting the customer care #.
Got the baby pic a week later.
Dealer says it's on the way too.

Customer care called me yesterday with so called "good news" and told me all of the above and acted all excited for me as they said it's shipped but is still somewhere in Michigan for some reason. I'm in Charlotte nc.

Wtf?
Sponsored