First Name
christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 and ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tell us more. Base? Non Sasquatch? New MT tires. It’s looking good! You have good taste in color. 😉
base model, non sasquatch, add 2.5 inch lift, mickey thompson all terrain 285/75r16

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all brought the Bronco home today. Still in disbelief. Here she is. My filly is out of the stall and in the wild.

Some initial info and impressions for those who still wait:

It is bigger in real life! And looks like a beast. Which is what I was looking for.

The ride is smooth, and the only vibration is from the tire knobs ripping on the pavement. This is to be expected from the Sasquatch.

As others stated, the vehicle is still new, smells new, looks new. Very little dirt or grime on mine and it supposedly sat on the mountain since Jan.

One little small scratch on drivers side door jamb, but nothing big. I’ll get some touch up or just buff it out.

Inspected engine compartment closely. Very clean considering. Some dust but nothing concerning. Some electrical tape needed to be matted down more. Beyond that all good.

Dealer honored MSRP. No games. They were all good folks. Will give them glowing review on the main social feeds as they earned it.

In summary, be patient folks. It is worth the wait.

4115FCA6-5CB6-4BBB-8B68-AB2A4EC433EA.jpeg

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all brought the Bronco home today. Still in disbelief. Here she is. My filly is out of the stall and in the wild.

Some initial info and impressions for those who still wait:

It is bigger in real life! And looks like a beast. Which is what I was looking for.

The ride is smooth, and the only vibration is from the tire knobs ripping on the pavement. This is to be expected from the Sasquatch.

As others stated, the vehicle is still new, smells new, looks new. Very little dirt or grime on mine and it supposedly sat on the mountain since Jan.

One little small scratch on drivers side door jamb, but nothing big. I’ll get some touch up or just buff it out.

Inspected engine compartment closely. Very clean considering. Some dust but nothing concerning. Some electrical tape needed to be matted down more. Beyond that all good.

Dealer honored MSRP. No games. They were all good folks. Will give them glowing review on the main social feeds as they earned it.

In summary, be patient folks. It is worth the wait.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 4115FCA6-5CB6-4BBB-8B68-AB2A4EC433EA
Congrats! It's hard to explain how the frustration can just melt away, but it kinda does. For yourself at least. Still annoying to see others strung along. This entire thread should be at 100% delivered right now.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congrats! It's hard to explain how the frustration can just melt away, but it kinda does. For yourself at least. Still annoying to see others strung along. This entire thread should be at 100% delivered right now.
This is so true, all of what you listed.

Sponsored

19ontheice

Big Bend
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same deal finally
Day 1 reservation
Twice ordered
Received finally.
Truly Awesome truck to drive.
It is my wife’s, so I will likely drive it once a week(I hope)
22 Big Bend. Carbonized Gray. 4 Door. Mid. Tow. Sasquatch. MIC. PPF hood, fenders, windshield top and pillars, rockers, and bottom 1/4 of doors.
Have already done 15% front, 5% all other windows.
XD LUXE 17x9 +1.
Falken Wildpeak AT3W 315/70/17
ROMIK ROF T running boards.

here is to hoping it is problem free.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 9A8F6B78-4648-4366-8AA2-5E97594704A6
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 0AFDC17E-D91E-46DE-BE7A-4AF41FC83CE2

kebinp

Base
First Name
Kib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got a baby picture today.

Reservation date: 8/10/2020
Built email: 5/17/2022
Shipped email: 5/21/22
As of today: it's located in Gibson, IN (close to South Chicago).
ETA to Los Angeles: 7/31-8/2 (?) but my dealer told me it won't take more than a month.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 326829-77e238e949711db3c2718748869e4d98

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_2917.JPG

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Close to giving up. 2 months built. Happy and simultaneously sad seeing people built in May in our group get theirs. Maybe I'm just at the back of the line and its LIFO? If anyone has a Bronco shirt, wear it for me <3.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious to know if this message is in regards to one of you... who is the one other vehicle?

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 6.50.51 AM

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Close to giving up. 2 months built. Happy and simultaneously sad seeing people built in May in our group get theirs. Maybe I'm just at the back of the line and its LIFO? If anyone has a Bronco shirt, wear it for me <3.
Hang in there, I’ve been produced on chip hold for 120 days, someday I’ll be built as well.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Don’t give up, hang in there

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious to know if this message is in regards to one of you... who is the one other vehicle?

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 6.50.51 AM
Probably me since I've been built and awaiting shipment now since March 6th. The part in the built email that says "this step could take a few days to a week" is a little far off.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Probably me since I've been built and awaiting shipment now since March 6th. The part in the built email that says "this step could take a few days to a week" is a little far off.
Same with @MattyC just driving me nuts for you all
Sponsored