Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really and truly, do whatever you can to hang in there. Yeah Ford has shit the bed on so many fronts, but the actual vehicle is ultimately what we're here for, and it is so much fun.

It has already turned into a way for my sons and I to bond. My oldest is 7 and he has helped me take windows off, put the top back, and remove the doors and put them back on. He is excited to come outside and help me with things, that makes it even sweeter that he's sharing in the excitement. My 2 year old asks every day if we're going to ride in the "Bwon-co" and wants the top back at all times. We are having a blast with it.

Also, it's dead sexy.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220520_115841

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious to know if this message is in regards to one of you... who is the one other vehicle?

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 6.50.51 AM.png
If you are in Awaiting Shipment status that's probably me. I am a 3/14'er. Original prod week 2/14, moved to 3/14, marked fully built 3/20, and sitting at MAP awaiting shipment since 3/20. Convoy to Illinois. I really don't believe it's actually built waiting for shipping anymore though. Ford is definitely playing some funny business with these statuses, at this point I'm quite certain it's actually waiting on parts.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are in Awaiting Shipment status that's probably me. I am a 3/14'er. Original prod week 2/14, moved to 3/14, marked fully built 3/20, and sitting at MAP awaiting shipment since 3/20. Convoy to Illinois. I really don't believe it's actually built waiting for shipping anymore though. Ford is definitely playing some funny business with these statuses, at this point I'm quite certain it's actually waiting on parts.
That's "In Production" status. I haven't even gotten my built email yet.

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's "In Production" status. I haven't even gotten my built email yet.
Man, that's unacceptable. Been watching these earlier date threads, I can't believe how badly Ford is treating you guys. After a few decades of Jeeps I thought Chrysler was the OEM that treated its customers with the most disdain. Learning fast that Ford is just as bad, if not worse.

Sponsored

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all brought the Bronco home today. Still in disbelief. Here she is. My filly is out of the stall and in the wild.

Some initial info and impressions for those who still wait:

It is bigger in real life! And looks like a beast. Which is what I was looking for.

The ride is smooth, and the only vibration is from the tire knobs ripping on the pavement. This is to be expected from the Sasquatch.

As others stated, the vehicle is still new, smells new, looks new. Very little dirt or grime on mine and it supposedly sat on the mountain since Jan.

One little small scratch on drivers side door jamb, but nothing big. I’ll get some touch up or just buff it out.

Inspected engine compartment closely. Very clean considering. Some dust but nothing concerning. Some electrical tape needed to be matted down more. Beyond that all good.

Dealer honored MSRP. No games. They were all good folks. Will give them glowing review on the main social feeds as they earned it.

In summary, be patient folks. It is worth the wait.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220520_115841
Congrats....Lookin Good!!!

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in Illinois also..ETA to dealer 6/3 to 6/9.....What part of Illinois?

Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm one of those dudes built on 3/6 but still waiting shipping. In the almost 3 months since I'm built.. I'm seeing people even stuck "In Production" getting built and shipped quicker. Whole situation is jacked.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a $100 gift card from Ford. Not sure if I should use it to buy some Bronco swag or not! LOL!
Oh man! They told me they were sending me a $100 gift card but they never sent it. You couldn't make this level of ineptitude up!

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in Illinois also..ETA to dealer 6/3 to 6/9.....What part of Illinois?
East Central, the EDD's have been shifting endlessly, currently it's 5/23-5/29 but I don't trust it anymore. I very much doubt it will be shipping any time soon.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In a new episode of "Today's Call with Karen". I was told that they are receiving SOO many calls from frustrated customers, that they are changing their processes again. She didn't say what the changes were, but said it should help get people built/shipped. Could just be more smoke and mirrors. Of course, my status has not changed.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, back in March I started contacting dealers about potential alternatives to my "existing on paper only" bronco. Yesterday I got a call from a dealership that I had been in contact with previously, saying they had a order cancellation for a Wildtrak in A51. I asked the saleswoman (saleswoman #1) what they were asking for it. She told me 10k over msrp (msrp was 61k) but understood my circumstances and they were willing to negotiate. Saleswoman #1 wanted me to come in, but I explained that I was recovering from covid and that it might be better to limit in-person contact until we're ready to finalize paperwork. I suggested we do everything over the phone. Saleswoman #1 said she would need to get someone else involved then and would call me back.

This morning another woman calls me (saleswoman #2). Saleswoman #2 tells me that because of the market, the truck is going over msrp. I explained that I understood that. Saleswoman #2 then says the price is 15k over msrp. I said well yesterday saleswoman #1 said that asking price was 10k over msrp and that there was room to negotiate. Saleswoman #2 proceeds to tell me that saleswoman #1 did not have authority to represent that and that they'd negotiate off of 15k but they will only go down to 13k over msrp.

My response was that I am not surprised that I'm getting two different stories, as that is pretty much par for the course in all my dealings with Ford lately. I reiterated that while I was will to pay slightly over msrp rather than wait another three months for my build, I wasn't going to consider offering a number unless it was in the sixties, and closer to the mid-60s.

So, if anyone is interested in paying around 75k for a new 4dr A51 hardtop Wildtrak with lux package from a dealership in NJ, let me know. I'll send you the contact information.
Sponsored