First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the add. Been in production since Jan 24, no end in sight. Sounds like everyoneā€™s getting the same story as meā€¦ ā€œdealer has more information,ā€ but the dealer says ā€œIā€™ve got nothing.ā€

OBX A51, Lux + leather
Sponsored

sksniper90

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just talked to the ford chat and they now told me my bronco is expected ā€˜at the dealership July 24-30ā€™. Iā€™m still stuck in production since 1/27 on the pizza tracker. When I asked them why the hold up they told me that they ā€˜no longer have access to that informationā€™ and that my dealer is in the best position to answer that questionā€¦.riiiiggght. But hereā€™s hoping it comes by then, Iā€™m so ready for it!
They told me 07/24 to 07/30 as well. I asked why I donā€™t have a delivery date on the order track or reservations page and they said ā€œI have no idea why that would be the caseā€. Hereā€™s to hoping they push these out finally to make their Q2 sales figures.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talked to a dealer about an hour away from me today. They have two broncos they just got on their lot. One black diamond hard top and one OBX softy. They sent me the window sticker and the blend date is May 5thā€¦.. makes me sick.

Oh and of course they want a $7500 markup and wonā€™t budge on that.

Chenderson25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke to Ford chat yesterday evening. I am a 1/24 blend. I had a 5/23 EDD after the original pushback. I am now 7/28 - 8/03
How do you access ford chat?! Iā€™m same blend, and original EDD

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i stayed away for two days hoping it was a 'watched pot never boils' thing. didn't work lol. wore my bronco shirt tuesday and again today. still in production. blah.

Sponsored

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just took delivery. Honestly worth every single second of the wait (not excusing Ford, these last 2 years of no communication was uncalled for) but if your on the fence about abandoning it, wait. This is unlike any vehicle I have ever owned. An absolute blast and pictures donā€™t do it any justice. Itā€™s significantly bigger in person.

A quick point to the disconnect in communication, the pizza tracker still says waiting on shipping and no other updates. The ordertrack app was actually the most accurate for me.

ā€œHang in thereā€ it really is worth the wait lol

A0755880-421D-4A1A-A4DF-922919A402CE.jpeg

F62D19A6-51F6-41B2-B93D-7D64658B0CB5.jpeg

D24EAD66-325A-462D-B3A0-9434FE5B0843.jpeg

slambrosia

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So late getting in on this thread, but with more of you seeing movement off of Ice Dirt Thunder Whatever Mountain, I'm hoping for the best. Even if it's been 129 days in Production.

Sponsored

maade48

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've emailed my sales person 3 times with no response. Is it acceptable to call the GM and ask for a new sales person? It's just frustrating.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've emailed my sales person 3 times with no response. Is it acceptable to call the GM and ask for a new sales person? It's just frustrating.
I did! I am normally not a person who does that, but I wasnā€™t getting any information after emailing and calling and leaving voicemails. That salesperson now responds in a timely manner.

LA6G

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And just like that, it's here! No movement on the tracker since May 10, but it showed up today. I'd say it's worth the wait but I'm still at the dealership. It's gigantic! Look how small the Explorer next to it is. I shall run it over when I leave.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_3016