First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@BigBendBW has a lot of experience with that game?!
I emailed the Execs, got Tarita involved and it took like a month and a half after that and it finally shipped. @MattyC has had the same process but unfortunately no results which is super irritating.
Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if I can bamboozle ford support by saying I believe my bronco is lost and forcing them to escalate it to find out what is going on/where it is at.
I think a good bamboozle is in order

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder if I can bamboozle ford support by saying I believe my bronco is lost and forcing them to escalate it to find out what is going on/where it is at.
Good luck. I've had mine escalated twice. Without result. The first rep said they'd have a response for me in 2 weeks. After that passed I called again and this one said she would call me back with a resolution in 3-5 days. That was 2 weeks ago. Tried to follow up with the case# yesterday and that fell flat. The rep said "they don't expedite shipping". I had to laugh. You guys cant expedite something that's over a month past its delivery date. I don't think any of us that are 4 months into our "built" status are expecting special treatment. Just get the damn things loaded up and out the door.

Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am going to be in Grand Haven July 15th! I keep joking about going to MAP and visiting my Bronco
That’s awesome! I will be there the 9th - 15th. Can’t wait to taste the medicine at Odd Side Ales 🍻🤩

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

me. built the 14th. got built email on the 15th. tracker didn’t update to built until sunday though. then got the shipped email this morning. tracker updated to shipped as well and bronco is currently sitting in ohio.
I just got my railcar number and cannot make the CSX tracker work. Railcar #TTGX993305. Any chance we are on the same car?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my railcar number and cannot make the CSX tracker work. Railcar #TTGX993305. Any chance we are on the same car?
luckily i haven't had any issues calling into their automated system. i just called to find out about yours. we're not the same car but definitely attached to the same engine because we both arrived at walbridge OH yesterday evening and are our next next stop we are both scheduled to arrive in gibson IN on 6/27. super cool we are train buddies even though not the same car!

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, hurry up and wait since 3/6. In the words of Glenn Danzig , "If you're gonna scream, scream with me!"
Moments like this never last
When new creatures rape your face
Hybrids opened up the door
Ooh, baby, when you cry
Your face is momentary

Hybrid Moments is one of my favorite Misfits songs.

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

luckily i haven't had any issues calling into their automated system. i just called to find out about yours. we're not the same car but definitely attached to the same engine because we both arrived at walbridge OH yesterday evening and are our next next stop we are both scheduled to arrive in gibson IN on 6/27. super cool we are train buddies even though not the same car!
You sure we are not on an ox cart? Damn, that's not much progress. We'll, not much we can do about it. Keep us posted train buddy.

Sponsored

Dfall

Outer Banks
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I just checked my status after not checking for a week. I also got a build email along with a build date status on the tracker. Showing it was "built" on 6/20. It's nice. to see some change.
I was hoping that would be my situation but nope… nearing 5 months “In Production…”

MNWaxedYeti

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’ll, I’m at over 8 months. A lot of people have been waiting longer.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

baby pics usually go out on thursdays, right? maybe some of us recently built will get some tomorrow!

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I think I can kiss any chance of my bronco making it to me on the new EDD goodbye. Talking to folks who had their’s delivered to them up here said it took 22 days of shipping. So that would mean mine would have had to ship today. 😞
I’d happily take 22 days. That would put me at July 9th. Right now they’re telling me 8/6-8/12.
Sponsored