Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

baby pics usually go out on thursdays, right? maybe some of us recently built will get some tomorrow!
I doubt we will get baby pics. Our rigs were on the line five months ago. I doubt they kept copies of pics from back then.
Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d happily take 22 days. That would put me at July 9th. Right now they’re telling me 8/6-8/12.
Yikes! Apparently another issue is the Port of Tacoma has a habit of “losing” the vehicles as vehicles coming Alaska all go to POT and are put on a barge.
I hope yours gets to you much sooner!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt we will get baby pics. Our rigs were on the line five months ago. I doubt they kept copies of pics from back then.
valid point! if they've been deleting as they send, maybe there's a chance lol. i know i'm being unrealistically optimistic haha

brewsard

Base
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the husbands car.
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealership just took delivery of 1 base with blend date of Jan 26th and 3 WILDTRACKS with a blend date of JUNE 2ND. Good for those guys.. I'm just pissed and feeling sorry for myself.
I am over this. :cautious:

Sponsored

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been a little over a week since I was marked “built”. I have a feeling we are just now in the next phase of waiting for the next quarter to end. Maybe by October I’ll get moved to shipped and then by January I’ll be delivered!
Same with me!! Let's hope they ship soon!!

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Been a little over a week since I was marked “built”. I have a feeling we are just now in the next phase of waiting for the next quarter to end. Maybe by October I’ll get moved to shipped and then by January I’ll be delivered!
I won't be surprised if it takes a couple of weeks, especially when they are arranging shipments by rail.

Sponsored

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey now, respect the process. They are building and shipping in order of reservation. Built to delivered in 6 months isn't that bad! Look at June build weeks, they are all getting delayed till January minimum. Oh wait, they are already getting theirs
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group t62288

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey now, respect the process. They are building and shipping in order of reservation. Built to delivered in 6 months isn't that bad! Look at June build weeks, they are all getting delayed till January minimum. Oh wait, they are already getting theirs
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group t62288
😂😂
I guess I shouldn’t be concerned. The email did say that it could take up to a week after being built to ship. In “Ford Weeks” that’s like 6 months

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I won't be surprised if it takes a couple of weeks, especially when they are arranging shipments by rail.
I bet I have the closest shipping and dealer out of the just everybody. My dealer is directly across the street from MAP. You would think they just could just drive it over but as you know....not happening!!

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it just me or is the Ford Chat not showing up to start chatting?? Maybe they got tired of me asking them for updates 🤣
I think chat may be down, because I just tried using it and it did not work.
Sponsored