Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, 2016 Silverado, 1986 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has been delivered to Lawrenceville Ga, by CSX, estimate 7/21-7/23 delivery, if they can just get it to Chattanooga. LOL of course we are headed to the beach for a long weekend, A Monday pick up would be awesome.😊
So weird, mine came Norfolk Southern! I guess Lawrenceville may be a tad closer to you? Fingers crossed the convoys are moving in Georgia for us!
Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MSG to anyone who's been monitoring CSX while their Bronco is in transit:
*Forgive me if someone has already said this*

I called today for status, and the message was that it was "offered to foreign carrier" and "no delivery ETA is available." Beforehand, there was a destination of Chicago Illinois with a date and time (and it's there now.)

Has anyone heard that foreign carrier verbiage before and know what it means?

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MSG to anyone who's been monitoring CSX while their Bronco is in transit:
*Forgive me if someone has already said this*

I called today for status, and the message was that it was "offered to foreign carrier" and "no delivery ETA is available." Beforehand, there was a destination of Chicago Illinois with a date and time (and it's there now.)

Has anyone heard that foreign carrier verbiage before and know what it means?
@JerseyGirl in TX Didn't your shipment transfer to UP? How did you find your new tracking information with them?

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now that I’ve finally shipped I checked into insurance. What’s everyone paying for their Bronco?

My monthly rate is nearly doubling from my current ride. Granted it’s a 2011 Silverado (Don’t judge me, I drive vehicles a long time lol 😂 )

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that I’ve finally shipped I checked into insurance. What’s everyone paying for their Bronco?

My monthly rate is nearly doubling from my current ride. Granted it’s a 2011 Silverado (Don’t judge me, I drive vehicles a long time lol 😂 )
I called my insurance agent a few months back and at that time mine will be $40 more per 6 months. That's with Allstate and I also have my homeowners with them. So bundling gets an extra discount. My bronco is being shipped and I haven't received it yet so rates may have changed.

Sponsored

Wralex2

Wildtrak
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the ford tracker said “shipped” yesterday when I randomly checked it and now it is back to only showing “built” this morning. (No email confirmation) Anyone else experience this?

1/27 blend
1/31 in production
6/17 built
1/24 blend
1/28 production
6/19 built
Still waiting to ship getting tired of waiting purchased a new 2022 Chevy ZR2 Ford dealer offered me 16000 more than I paid to trade it in on Bronco

Wralex2

Wildtrak
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I was quoted 660 per year

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was also built on 6/19 still waiting
Probably some fake update for stock purposes. :rolleyes:
When is the end of the quarter again? I've forgotten.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang, mine is quoted at $860 a year right now. I also have two other vehicles and my house covered through this insurance company. Maybe I should shop around 🧐
Seems pretty good to me. But I am in the land of rip of artists in California so who knows.
That's full coverage?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX Didn't your shipment transfer to UP? How did you find your new tracking information with them?
yeah, it did and i was still able to track it by calling CSX the entire way with the same railcar. i didn’t try calling UP at all. it did sit for a few days in IL or IN waiting to be transferred to UP but i don’t recall ever hearing that message.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i’m at $150 a month, which is not terrible considering i have a lot of speeding tickets and an accident 😅😬 i do have full coverage, including rental, windshield, and everything else they offered lol.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i’m at $150 a month, which is not terrible considering i have a lot of speeding tickets and an accident 😅😬 i do have full coverage, including rental, windshield, and everything else they offered lol.
Seems like a realistic price with full coverage including windshield, rental car, ect.
Edit: So not bad at all. At least where I live.
Sponsored