Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For all of you CSX tracking experts:

I just called the number and got this message "placed at customer location." Kirby, TX. My assumption is that it's either at a railyard awaiting loading onto a convoy truck, or it's on a truck now. Does anyone know what that jargon means?
From what I remember I believe " placed at customer location" is that the rail car was put in line to be unloaded at the yard where they have the ramps. I believe the next thing I got was "car empty", after it was unloaded.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my iag steps came yesterday so i installed those. my rokblokz mud flaps just arrived today so will put those on tonight when it cools off a little. i'll post photos when done!

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my iag steps came yesterday so i installed those. my rokblokz mud flaps just arrived today so will put those on tonight when it cools off a little. i'll post photos when done!
How long did the IAG steps take to come in? I saw someone's pics on another forum and decided to order them earlier this week. They're saying 2-3 weeks for shipment.

BroncoNS22

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
For all those that live in the southwest and west coast, approximately how long did it take for your bronco to arrive at your dealership once it shipped from Michigan? Mine was built back in February, sat and collected snow and then dust in Michigan for a few months while waiting for chips. Shipped June 15, scheduled to arrive July 7, pushed out to July 17-23 on July 19, and no further updates since. It’s been on the road for 6 weeks and my dealership has no idea where it’s at.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did the IAG steps take to come in? I saw someone's pics on another forum and decided to order them earlier this week. They're saying 2-3 weeks for shipment.
I ordered them about two weeks ago, so that's probably about right.

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all those that live in the southwest and west coast, approximately how long did it take for your bronco to arrive at your dealership once it shipped from Michigan? Mine was built back in February, sat and collected snow and then dust in Michigan for a few months while waiting for chips. Shipped June 15, scheduled to arrive July 7, pushed out to July 17-23 on July 19, and no further updates since. It’s been on the road for 6 weeks and my dealership has no idea where it’s at.
have you been tracking it via rail? you can get the rail car number from ford chat.

i'm in san antonio, tx and it took about three weeks.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that's how mine was the entire time it was in transit. there was never a date under it.
My gut keeps telling me that it's going to show up any day but realistically I'm thinking end of next month.
Good to know about your circle. Thanks 😁

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't got mine yet but under normal conditions to the California coast, judging by my original EDD it takes about 4 weeks. So tack on about 6-8 months, should be pretty accurate.

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:
Finally took delivery Thursday.

Several issues:
Cameras do not work.
Aux/Bluetooth Audio does not work
Built-in Nav audio does not work
Passenger Airbag light/error present

They originally were going to hold off letting me have it until the cameras were working. They ordered a part and got it installed, but for some reason were not able to flash it. I am not 100% positive it is the only issue with the stereo since I cannot get audio from my phone or from the Built-in NAV system. I will have to bring it in once they figure out how to fix it and get the appropriate parts.

Frustrating, but at least I get to drive it over the weekend.

And I know, normally I would not take a vehicle in this condition, but these aren't exactly normal circumstances. I am ordering a MY23 when the banks open and this will be going back to them anyway, so I figured at the very least I can put some miles on this one, enjoy the ride while I wait, not risk my interest rate going up again, and let my 17yr old grind the gears a bit to learn stick on this one and then trade it in for the MY23.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220728_174028

Sponsored

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update:

Several issues:
Cameras do not work.

They originally were going to hold off letting me have it until the cameras were working. They ordered a part and got it installed, but for some reason were not able to flash it. I am not 100% positive it is the only issue with the stereo since I cannot get audio from my phone or from the Built-in NAV system. I will have to bring it in once they figure out how to fix it and get the appropriate parts.

And I know, normally I would not take a vehicle in this condition, but these aren't exactly normal circumstances. I am ordering a MY23 when the banks open and this will be going back to them anyway, so I figured at the very least I can put some miles on this one, enjoy the ride while I wait, not risk my interest rate going up again, and let my 17yr old grind the gears a bit to learn stick on this one and then trade it in for the MY23.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220728_174028
Unbelievable after all this time it would show up like that. What did Ford fix for the last 7 months?
Congratulations, hope they get you fixed quick!

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I finally got an update from my dealer. Says the Bronco is in Illinois and deliveries have been super slow, like 6-8 weeks.
Currently trying to get a rail car number from him.

slambrosia

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of yet unnamed Bronco is home. Pictured below with my old partner of 14 years, Hellement. Only mishap, if you can call it that, is that the driver side window motor was discovered to be burnt out when they did final prep. Part is already on the way to the dealer and they’ll replace it early next week.

A guy was there to pick up his Bronco too, and I asked him how long he waited. Apparently only 30 hours, as someone else decided not to take their original order and he jumped on it when the dealership called him. (Must be nice!) I’m off to explore and put a few more miles on the baby. Good luck for those of you taking delivery soon!

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 9BBB62E3-B622-40E6-B0C4-A4966B25D2DE

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Update:

Several issues:
Cameras do not work.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 9BBB62E3-B622-40E6-B0C4-A4966B25D2DE
They will fix it as long as they don’t have to chase electrical issues.
Sponsored