Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If anyone wants :

IAG Paracord Grab Handle 4-Piece Set for 2021+ Ford Bronco Two & Four Door
IAG-BDY-F1101A51​

just pay for shipping and you can have it for free :). I ended up really liking the subtle orange trim in the badlands and decided to go with the same grab handles.

I'm in SoCal.
Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was constructively placed Friday at 3AM but it's not to my dealer yet. They probably don't work over the weekend
Sounds like we are in the same boat. I’ll try calling again tomorrow. Let me know if your status changes!

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anyone wants :

IAG Paracord Grab Handle 4-Piece Set for 2021+ Ford Bronco Two & Four Door
IAG-BDY-F1101A51​

just pay for shipping and you can have it for free :). I ended up really liking the subtle orange trim in the badlands and decided to go with the same grab handles.

I'm in SoCal.
I’d love those if you haven’t already found a home for them already, was just holding my off to order off Amazon till my ride finally showed up. It’s sitting in South Carolina about 5 miles away waiting to get picked up:)

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’d love those if you haven’t already found a home for them already, was just holding my off to order off Amazon till my ride finally showed up. It’s sitting in South Carolina about 5 miles away waiting to get picked up:)
Dm me! They are all yours

Sponsored

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was anyone else listed as “constructively placed”? From what I understand it basically just means they don’t have anywhere to unload the railcar.
If you were listed this way, how long did you wait in this status?
When I called the rail car info line this morning it says my rail car is empty and headed back to Baldwin (which is the stop before it got here). So surely that means the rail car was unloaded at its destination and waiting for the dealer to pick her up.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I called the rail car info line this morning it says my rail car is empty and headed back to Baldwin (which is the stop before it got here). So surely that means the rail car was unloaded at its destination and waiting for the dealer to pick her up.
Nice! Sounds like you are just waiting on a truck now. I’m still waiting to be unloaded but hopefully that happens today.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s finally here!! No pictures yet, but status changed to final prep overnight. Will post ‘em as soon as I get them.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1659364199305

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s finally here!! No pictures yet, but status changed to final prep overnight. Will post ‘em as soon as I get them.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1659364199305
YES!! I keep checking my phone for the call because mine is here in town but my dealer does not have it yet.

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

1659364199305.png
YES!! I keep checking my phone for the call because mine is here in town but my dealer does not have it yet.
Congrats guys :). So close!

I just ordered a bunch of speakers, amp, and harnesses (spent too much on these but I am clueless when it comes to audio/speakers so its probably worth it). Anyone in our group do any speaker replacements or added a sub? Would love to hear about the experience.

Sponsored

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats guys :). So close!

I just ordered a bunch of speakers, amp, and harnesses (spent too much on these but I am clueless when it comes to audio/speakers so its probably worth it). Anyone in our group do any speaker replacements or added a sub? Would love to hear about the experience.
I have replaced the 2 front dash and 2 rear speakers. Used a harness and it was a pretty easy swap. Made the sound much better. I haven't added nor have plans to add an amp or sub at this time.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I'm still sitting in the railyard in PA. However, my salesman just texted me to tell me that Ford's system has changed the delivery window from 8/6-8/12 to 7/31-8/6. So it should be this week finally!

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs