First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's here, and she's a beaut! Driving it home was a dream. Super responsive turbo, and even tho I'm a noobie at the manual, I did just fine and it shifted soooo smoothly! Can't wait to drive it in the daylight, top down, turnin' heads!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 1F03C914-51C7-403D-B831-DAF24A3189D2
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 583A84D1-CE1C-4BE5-B0DE-D99DD62BC150
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 7664FC6D-F688-4D73-B2B8-7BA62FF75A96
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group F3A4B502-5127-4A7F-8E84-5B6344B504B8
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 53C30285-B2EC-49B0-B8BC-FCF6D697AF73

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats guys :). So close!

I just ordered a bunch of speakers, amp, and harnesses (spent too much on these but I am clueless when it comes to audio/speakers so its probably worth it). Anyone in our group do any speaker replacements or added a sub? Would love to hear about the experience.
I replaced the dash speakers and kick panel speakers and hooked them up to a kicker key(bi-amped)... I also used a hoel wiring harness.

Was pretty easy to do and sounds much better. You can turn off/on the dsp on the amp and it sounds way better with it on. The EQ is really good. I am still contemplating getting a sub too, we'll see! You have any questions, lmk. I actually had to do this twice, sent wrong harness at first but replaced it asap once i reached out.

Sponsored

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I replaced the dash speakers and kick panel speakers and hooked them up to a kicker key(bi-amped)... I also used a hoel wiring harness.

Was pretty easy to do and sounds much better. You can turn off/on the dsp on the amp and it sounds way better with it on. The EQ is really good. I am still contemplating getting a sub too, we'll see! You have any questions, lmk. I actually had to do this twice, sent wrong harness at first but replaced it asap once i reached out.

Ohh didn't know Hoel was an option. I ordered via plug-n-play, their lead times seem kinda long and the website kinda messy but I have heard good things about them. Would have been nice to get it from Hoel who seems to ship a bit quicker. Oh well!

Good to hear your speaker replacement went well, I'll have to update y'all when I get mine in!

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Rd1103 Does your shirt match your new ride?!
Haha, the sales rep was like, "Your shirt is green, your phone cover is green, and now your Bronco is GREEN." I love green.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My favorite color is green too! Iโ€™m a Michigan State Alum I canโ€™t help it. However, the bronco that is on its way to me is black. I wasnโ€™t thinking clearly when I ordered!!!!

Enjoy your new bronco!!! Make sure to post pics on days when the two of you are matching!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ohh didn't know Hoel was an option. I ordered via plug-n-play, their lead times seem kinda long and the website kinda messy but I have heard good things about them. Would have been nice to get it from Hoel who seems to ship a bit quicker. Oh well!

Good to hear your speaker replacement went well, I'll have to update y'all when I get mine in!

I wanted to clarify/rectify plug-n-play has shipped my kit super quick, within 12 hours of me ordering.

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Y'all I am getting taken to the woodshed on insurance - and it may be due to my location or rarity of the vehicle/replacement parts atm - but I'm trying to get some feedback to figure it out. Progressive is charging me $1541 every 6 months and I'm seeing a lot of people say they're paying about $500/6 months. This is about a grand (!) more than my M3 per year. The only difference is that I previously had my vehicles insured in Georgia - my state of residency - but I insured the Bronco out of DC because that's where that vehicle will spend most of the year as my vehicle I use for work. 42 years old, no infractions in the last 5 years, and only 1 speeding ticket in the last decade. Just kind a head-scratcher for me. Any ideas?

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y'all I am getting taken to the woodshed on insurance - and it may be due to my location or rarity of the vehicle/replacement parts atm - but I'm trying to get some feedback to figure it out. Progressive is charging me $1541 every 6 months and I'm seeing a lot of people say they're paying about $500/6 months. This is about a grand (!) more than my M3 per year. The only difference is that I previously had my vehicles insured in Georgia - my state of residency - but I insured the Bronco out of DC because that's where that vehicle will spend most of the year as my vehicle I use for work. 42 years old, no infractions in the last 5 years, and only 1 speeding ticket in the last decade. Just kind a head-scratcher for me. Any ideas?
I would check around to other carriers. I am replicating the coverage from my 2017 Jeep that I am trading in with full glass (a must) on both and I was going up $60 / year.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would check around to other carriers. I am replicating the coverage from my 2017 Jeep that I am trading in with full glass (a must) on both and I was going up $60 / year.
What were you paying on the Jeep if you don't mind me asking?

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What were you paying on the Jeep if you don't mind me asking?
It's $1,480 for 12 months for the Bronco so something like $1,420 for 12 months. I'm in a suburb of NYC which may inflate the price relative to a less urban area. Low mileage though, only estimated at 12,000 / yr and I usually do less than that.