BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My biggest concern now are the Broncos sitting outside for three months. Temp changes. Snow and ice on soft tops. Not being started or driven at all. I hope they have a plan to keep these in new condition.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this is my first time experience anything like this what happens from here other than waiting does this mean that no one else is going to get their bronco built or do we just sit here like ducks and wait until they find time to do it???

leervd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So this is my first time experience anything like this what happens from here other than waiting does this mean that no one else is going to get their bronco built or do we just sit here like ducks and wait until they find time to do it???
I believe that it is the latter. Unfortunately

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1643850665326.gif

Does anybody have a good joke? Oh, maybe even a riddle?
A Pedophile, a Rapist and a convicted Felon walk into a NY bar! they're vaccinated!

Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. I work at a Ford dealership. I logged on this morning and there doesn’t appear to be any bulletins or updates published in our dealer portal yet with any information for us to share. I am just as frustrated as many of you are. 😞
Updated tonight. ETA “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold” now.

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interestingly, the 800 number lady said the database she was interrogating gave mine an ETA range of 2/28-3/6 (as opposed to the singular 3/6 date my dealer had and that formerly graced my tracker).
3/6 EDD now back up on tracker. Baby steps…

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was 2/9 EDD and was told on the 800 number no chip hold this morning. My EDD just moved to 5/9 so WTF. Literally no one at Ford knows what they are doing. I texted my dealer so we will see what happens…

Also I got a regular Base 4 door soft top with absolutely no added options so no one is safe
I can tell you as someone who works at a Ford dealership, we have no additional information to share yet, unfortunately. We have 19 Bronco in “production” stage, and all got flipped to “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold” today. A handful of employees have Bronco on order, so we are frustrated too. 😕 Chip shortages are a global problem as you are aware. This isn’t Ford’s fault. This is a problem most automakers have never faced before. Their process may be flawed, and been difficult, perhaps impossible, to plan around.

I will post if I see any changes in the hold status.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah my 1/25 blend stuck in production went from 2/22 to May 23rd. EDD. If this drags on ....I may be out. Havnt had a car since August , was going to get something else at the time....I held off...but I may have to now

Sponsored

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can tell you as someone who works at a Ford dealership, we have no additional information to share yet, unfortunately. We have 19 Bronco in “production” stage, and all got flipped to “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold” today. A handful of employees have Bronco on order, so we are frustrated too. 😕 Chip shortages are a global problem as you are aware. This isn’t Ford’s fault. This is a problem most automakers have never faced before. Their process may be flawed, and been difficult, perhaps impossible, to plan around.

I will post if I see any changes in the hold status.
Thank you for this my friend. Wise words about the current situation. I'm guessing that many now with May EDDs (like myself as of tonight...originally with a Valentines Day delivery) will be pleasantly surprised when things show up sooner than expected etc.

The hard part is when I see a red Bronco 4D driving down the street and I think...I should be there! But again...good words!

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My EDD went from 2/18 to 5/19. Oh well, the wait continues.

MooseF15

Badlands
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner Off-Road; 2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no Delivery Date, after Mods popped on 1/28 and tear tag updated this past weekend. My window Sticker date never updated, don’t know if there is any connection between the 2. Anybody else waiting on am EDD 4 days after tear tag change?
Well, I don’t have to worry about my EDD anymore. Finally posted this afternoon as 21 May…off to Ice Mountain, see you on the other side.

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for this my friend. Wise words about the current situation. I'm guessing that many now with May EDDs (like myself as of tonight...originally with a Valentines Day delivery) will be pleasantly surprised when things show up sooner than expected etc.

The hard part is when I see a red Bronco 4D driving down the street and I think...I should be there! But again...good words!
Amen. I ordered mine 8 months ago myself. Dealership employees have no advantages in case you were wondering 😏

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread has so many pages, it's gotta be easier to just ask you all... Date at the bottom of my window sticker showing 1/29. Blend date at the top was late on 1/28. Still in production. No EDD on the tracker. Anything else I need to be looking at? Is the number at the bottom of the sticker the last time it was updated? My blend date won't change regardless?
Sponsored