Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just confirmed, calling Ford for an update is still useless for me. Even following everyone's advice here, I get stuck in a transfer loop.
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX us 1/24 blend people are lost in space! Since it’s almost Mardi Gras we need some Voodoo magic or something.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree MDK77! I just hung up with the 800 number. She told me that my bronco was in production at QC after my dealer said he showed built on his screen. But she did move my EDD from 5/22 to 5/16? I guess we will just keep waiting and watching to see what happens.

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guys.... my baby was just delivered. I'm in tears. Don't give up hope! 2 days ago my EDD moved to May and I was crushed. Today I'll be driving her home. It's coming y'all!! Don't trust the trackers!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 643F67A4-064D-47CF-BB64-75F6966F6E91
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 643F67A4-064D-47CF-BB64-75F6966F6E91
Love to see it! I have the same build!

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should have a talk with Amazon. Oh my Bronco is out for delivery and only 10 stops away!? Hell yeah omw!!!
NOOOOO....Not another tracker to refresh!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer last Saturday said it was produced and would arrive between 2/11-2/17. I sent an email this morning and now they say it will be built between 5/11-5/17. 🤷🏼‍♂️I guess I’ll see it when I see it.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I broke down and called the 800 number again and I listened to stories about plants in China something about a plant getting built in Arizona in five years and told me even if I had to wait another year I might be able to get Ford pass points like they promised. 11 AM on Friday seems like a good time to start happy hour

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
I broke down and called the 800 number again and I listened to stories about plants in China something about a plant getting built in Arizona in five years and told me even if I had to wait another year I might be able to get Ford pass points like they promised. 11 AM on Friday seems like a good time to start happy hour
I called the 800 number to ruin my friday too and they said im on microchip hold with EDD of to be determined and i asked why people who were in production after me are getting shipped and it was silent for 15 seconds then she said "i am not sure". Really productive and informative!

I don't think she even looked up my vin :ROFLMAO:

CMorales

Badlands
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I broke down and called my dealer... what he said.
"Ford is still showing on chip hold, but last update was on January 31st. It could arrive without an update. All kinds of crazy things are happening now. 😳 "

1/26er

Last edited:

Bronco_Parkin

Base
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
First time poster long time lurker on this thread. Blend date 1/28 7796 rotation 1370/2270. mods popped tear tag updated and Tracker stuck in in Production of Feb 1 with EDD of 06/05 originally was 03/02. Just heard back from dealer showing produced but on chip hold with a delivery time from of June 5 - June 15. 4 door Basesquatch, Soft top, mod bumper and keypad. I see people before and after me in line with built status so a little frustrating.

Ironically I changed my order from a loaded HT Wildrak to the Base so I would have a less likely chance of getting put on chip hold. I'm about to just start shopping around for the one I want and sell this one whenever it happens to come in.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the 800 number to ruin my friday too and they said im on microchip hold with EDD of to be determined and i asked why people who were in production after me are getting shipped and it was silent for 15 seconds then she said "i am not sure". Really productive and informative!

I don't think she even looked up my vin :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it has become evident that they're out of answers. I'm sure the water cooler conversations about this at their call center are verrrrrry interesting...

Happy Friday y'all. I truly believe we won't get left behind like the MIC top Broncos were. It's hard to compare the issues. I'm keeping the faith!!!
Sponsored