Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ladies and Gents.

I would confirm - it is a shirt trick. đź‘• after wearing Bronco shirt this Sunday I just received a Built email from Ford for my 1/25 blend OBX.

We have hope for completion of this process soon.

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 1648158592875
Mine just moved to Built on the tracker but no email and the main Ford login still says in production but I’ve checked with the dealer and he said it’s built just awaiting shipment. Crazy how it’s so different one to the next communication wise.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What really chaps my ass is a Ford dealership close to me has a very similar bronco to mine on the way as a "stock" order. They said it should be there next week. It has a blend date of 3/10/22. So Ford dealerships are getting broncos blended almost 2 months after mine delivered while I'm still in production? To add insult to injury- they are putting a $15,000.00 ADM on top of MSRP! Pisses me off.
If I’m that dealer, I let you buy it for sticker and then sell yours for whatever when it comes in if you want it.

Sponsored

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Terrible…convoy or rail?
I’m rail from Michigan to New Orleans and then truck the last 45 miles. Found out yesterday I have been stuck in a Missouri rail yard since 3/9. At this point I’m hoping for delivery before my birthday next month.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m rail from Michigan to New Orleans and then truck the last 45 miles. Found out yesterday I have been stuck in a Missouri rail yard since 3/9. At this point I’m hoping for delivery before my birthday next month.
Good mercy, wow

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1/25 Blend 262/1147.... just got a Built e-mail this morning... they are saying my ship date as the arrival to my dealer between May 17 & 23rd . Which were the dates I had when I originally went to chip hold - ice mountain. At least it changed to built status. No wording on shipping less modules.... we will see

My build is Base 4 door soft top with Sasquatch, auxilery switches and Modular bumper.
I’m a 1/25 blend very close to you. 192/1147. You’re giving me too much hope!!!

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are being brought to this building (Roush) and are being completed literally as fast as possible. There is private security watching the lot (it's also less than a mile from the police department), which has techs working around the clock to finish vehicles. I work in product development (not the Bronco, sadly), and I've heard that getting these trucks done by the 3/31 deadline is absolutely the first priority. This lot is also right next to I-94, down the road from I-75 by about 4 miles, and about 5 miles from Ford's rail depot for Dearborn Truck.

They're pushing to get these trucks done, and as far as I can tell, they are busting ass to get them out. The whole situation sucks, but they're really trying to make it right. Please be patient. I'm waiting in line, too.
One poster in the General thread wrote this. I hope it's true.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I’m that dealer, I let you buy it for sticker and then sell yours for whatever when it comes in if you want it.
I would agree. This isn't the dealer i ordered mine from. This was on the Ford "let us find it for you" option on the website. I'm dealing with my local dealer- who refuses to add ADM to their vehicles. I was just seeing what was out there. Hope we all get our Broncos Soon!

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs