Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
The people, like me who are still stuck in production and likely not moving out of that anytime soon. Do you think we will get our cars by June? I really regret not putting in another order in February when this all went down.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The people, like me who are still stuck in production and likely not moving out of that anytime soon. Do you think we will get our cars by June? I really regret not putting in another order in February when this all went down.
Many who did already have a build date…

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
OMFGGGGGGGGGG my sync finally says it's up to date!!!! up until now it's said my vehicle isn't equipped with sync. this is the first movement i've had since my mods initially popped!!!!! i just screamed so loud my dogs started barking thinking i was being murdered or something lol. tear tag still is "DAA" and still "in production" but some major module must have been added today
LETS GOOO!!!!!!!

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not expecting anything before September. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but there doesn't seem to be any priority to get those Broncos in the lot fixed up. Then there's apparently convoy delays, rail delays...

Last edited:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OMFGGGGGGGGGG my sync finally says it's up to date!!!! up until now it's said my vehicle isn't equipped with sync. this is the first movement i've had since my mods initially popped!!!!! i just screamed so loud my dogs started barking thinking i was being murdered or something lol. tear tag still is "DAA" and still "in production" but some major module must have been added today
I've had the updated tear tag code for 2 weeks but Sync isn't connected... Its impossible to figure out anything at this point.

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm 1/26 blend, in production 1/28, 61/1139--literally 1 vehicle in front of you off the line.
No change yet to status, but i'm hoping for something by the end of the week.
Out of curiosity, what's your build?

I'm 4 door, 2.3L, auto, OBX, in Green with MIC, roof rails, and Lux package.
I'm four door, 2.3, big bend, with Mid Package and Tow package. That's how my dealer told me to order it to insure a quick build and delivery!!!! Already have new tires and front bumper/winch. Just gathering dust in the garage.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm not expecting anything before September. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but there doesn't seem to be any priority to get those Broncos in the lot fixed up. Then there's apparently convoy delays, rail delays...
These ‘convoy delays’ aren’t impacting the recent build weeks with all of them rolling into dealers.

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whats ASN mean? Also order track just has an error message on mine for shipping info
Mine says ASN and I have a freight ID with Origin of Atlanta??? But it has a 1/25 Blend Date and my window sticker has 1/26?

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just received built email. Apparently estimated delivery they need a time travel machine, as it is for March 29th - April 4th.

1/26 build date curse has been lifted.
Congrats!!!

Let’s go 1/26 blends!!

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model