Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have a picture of the shirt?
Here is the design, colors are either grey or black tri-blend short.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK I did just chat with the Ford folks. They stated "Your vehicle was build on 1/31 but is on a chip hold".

Uhhh - how is that built. LOL

I just ended a chat and they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I was "built" 1/31 and am on a chip hold. EDD is May 11-17.
I've taken to telling them that saying a chip hold is unacceptable, because new ones are rolling off the line daily.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen many new Broncos in my neck of the woods, and haven't seen one in about a month. Well, went out to pick up some lunch and a new hot pepper red Wildtrak passed me at an intersection. Had temporary tags, which means its only just been put on the road.

I instantly started cursing out Ford, assuming that that Wildtrak went down the line weeks after mine got put out to a parking lot pasture. :mad: Yes, it's stupid, but I'm still pissed.

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2016 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Soooo.....
I'd say don't stop calling them. Once I got assigned to an executive (yes, their executives are dealing with this mess since it is so out of hand and there aren't enough customer service reps) I called regularly and said how making Broncos after mine and finishing them was unacceptable. She kept saying she was talking to them and it had an expected date of May 19th (like everyone else). Then after she said that on our third call I got an email that day saying it was built and awaiting shipment. ALLEGEDLY coming by April 10th... which seems awfully fast. Two weeks is all for arrival?

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soooo.....
I'd say don't stop calling them. Once I got assigned to an executive (yes, their executives are dealing with this mess since it is so out of hand and there aren't enough customer service reps) I called regularly and said how making Broncos after mine and finishing them was unacceptable. She kept saying she was talking to them and it had an expected date of May 19th (like everyone else). Then after she said that on our third call I got an email that day saying it was built and awaiting shipment. ALLEGEDLY coming by April 10th... which seems awfully fast. Two weeks is all for arrival?
Were you just calling the 1-800 and asking to have a case assigned to an executive?

Deleted member 29026

Soooo.....
I don't want to be that guy, but unless I get this vehicle by July I'll have to rent a vehicle... May have to start calling.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2016 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure what got me assigned to the lady... Here is what I did:
1) I went online and on Ford's site you can do the little "Live Chat" box and I complained and they gave me a case number.
2) I replied to the Ford poster on this thread and restated my issues and he never offered much but after getting my VIN, Order Number, etc. he said I had a case number (see step 1 above) and they would contact me.
3) Earlier in this forum someone posted three emails and I emailed all three
4) The executive called me and just placated me and said she understood my frustration and she would inquire further
5) I called again and said the whole story about builds after mine, reserving right away in July of 2020, etc.
6) I called again and was a little more forceful and said this was unacceptable that they literally lied when they said builds would be dictated by reservation time stamps. I also said that I had never been treated so poorly and ignored by a company before and that I did not understand how my dad could be so faithful to such a company. I (politely) said the only acceptable response would be to call me back with actual news that it was done and that it would be shipped within the week.
7) Email saying "Built"!

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ASN now showing on the order track app 👀. Man I hope that is an indication that I’m close
Not to hype you up too much, but I noticed that on mine and like an hour later it was moved to built.

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not to hype you up too much, but I noticed that on mine and like an hour later it was moved to built.
I got ASN on Monday. Nothing yet but hoping something soon!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been ASN for at least a few days now but still stuck in production. I reached out to my dealer today and I’m still showing a chip hold. But the good news is, my dealer got 3 broncos delivered this week. All built after mine! 😂

I really thought we were going to see some major progress this week but it seems like it’s actually slowing back down.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been ASN for at least a few days now but still stuck in production. I reached out to my dealer today and I’m still showing a chip hold. But the good news is, my dealer got 3 broncos delivered this week. All built after mine! 😂

I really thought we were going to see some major progress this week but it seems like it’s actually slowing back down.
Is your tear tag DAA or something else?

Chief1

Wildtrak
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ford F-350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak