Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is anyone switching to a wrangler?
I may go drive a Gladiator that I started looking at last weekend. Also used their build tool for the first time but don’t know that I want to order with this nonsense we’ve dealt with.

Deleted member 29026

I've strongly considered it.

I just don't feel that the wrangler matches the Bronco in value. I'm getting a lot for 40k with my Black Diamond (off road ability and power fucking windows and doors).

The Wrangler starts at 39k if you want power windows and doors. Which doesn't seem like a huge deal, but after 10 years of owning the car I think I'd be pretty annoyed opening the back door by reaching in knowing I could of had a bronco with power windows and doors for the same price.

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've strongly considered it.

I just don't feel that the wrangler matches the Bronco in value. I'm getting a lot for 40k with my Black Diamond (off road ability and power fucking windows and doors).

The Wrangler starts at 39k if you want power windows and doors. Which doesn't seem like a huge deal, but after 10 years of owning the car I think I'd be pretty annoyed opening the back door by reaching in knowing I could of had a bronco with power windows and doors for the same price.
I completely agree with you! i am looking at used ones for just a couple years ago that have power windows and locks. I have three dogs and can't imagine not locking/unlocking their doors or windows automatically. It would drive me absolutely insane doing that work and it puts them at risk as well.

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I spec'd one online and to get something similar to the BD I ordered it was about 7k more than the BD. And even then it was still a bit short in the feature that I have on the Bronco

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Umm w
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 9FE1EDA1-C0E3-4D46-9871-687F9F6C3C04

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 9FE1EDA1-C0E3-4D46-9871-687F9F6C3C04

If you click the little info button next to “convoy/rail” it describes what all these things mean.
Umm, what little info button..

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It seems to me that ASN is simply the equivalent of buying a shipping label off UPS’ website, but you haven’t dropped the package at the UPS store yet.

Essentially, us “built” folks are still Dirt Mountain Broncos, we’re just in shipping purgatory versus chip hold purgatory.

Sponsored

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think about moving on at least twice a day now. I wish the Jeep interiors had a little more space. Hate being cramped in a vehicle.
It's so crappy not even knowing if Ford will even make the May EDD at this point. Opps sorry we didn't have enough chips.
Anyway, today is my 50th Birthday. Sure would have been nice to have taken the Bronco down the coast. Really nice day here today.
Happy belated birthday!!!!

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So has there been any movements for those who just switched to built status within the last 2 weeks? Has anyone shipped yet?