SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone heard of any way to pick up the broncos at or close to MAP? Maybe some way for Ford and the dealership to work out a special circumstance pick up? It seems if they are having "that" much of a delivery bottleneck, this might be an option? I have to be in Chicago next week, and would gladly make the 3.5 hour trip over there and take my time getting back to South Georgia....Just sayin.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone heard of any way to pick up the broncos at or close to MAP? Maybe some way for Ford and the dealership to work out a special circumstance pick up? It seems if they are having "that" much of a delivery bottleneck, this might be an option? I have to be in Chicago next week, and would gladly make the 3.5 hour trip over there and take my time getting back to South Georgia....Just sayin.
Already went down that road and can’t unfortunately.

Sponsored

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My EDD is still 5/29. Unless I'm one of the folks whose tracker never updates, I don't think @Ford Motor Company is gonna make that date
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.29.32 AM.png
Dont plan on it. MY EDD is 5/09 (ETA is 5/03-5/09) and I still am exactly where you are. No emails no contact from FMC since February. Based on what I've been reading with everyone else's experience, I will be lucky to see mine by June - unfortunately that may mean you won't see yours until at least July.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dont plan on it. MY EDD is 5/09 (ETA is 5/03-5/09) and I still am exactly where you are. No emails no contact from FMC since February. Based on what I've been reading with everyone else's experience, I will be lucky to see mine by June - unfortunately that may mean you won't see yours until at least July.
I'm expecting September if I'm honest.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I figured out why we aren't getting our Broncos and Ford doesnt notify us... I was waiting to chat today and in the span of 6 minutes in my world, only 18 seconds elapsed in Ford's world. (See photo) Ford has been trapped in some kind of time warp, so as far as they know everything is right on time!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 11.13.47 AM

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone reached built status on a vehicle with leather seats? Which also includes power seats - thus more chips? Wondering if that is a particular hold up.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A little bit of an update from chat. I was told that my "EDD" of 5/29 is when they expect the chips to be installed and the status to change to "built". I told the chat person that I had been told another time that the date was expected delivery, but they were adamant that it was actually the "built" date and I would receive a new EDD at that point. Sigh.

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A little bit of an update from chat. I was told that my "EDD" of 5/29 is when they expect the chips to be installed and the status to change to "built". I told the chat person that I had been told another time that the date was expected delivery, but they were adamant that it was actually the "built" date and I would receive a new EDD at that point. Sigh.
I was going to say the same thing in an earlier post, but just let it go. I've had the same experience and guess it just depends who you talk to. My DEALER told me the EDD is the date my Bronco is "supposed" to show up at the dealership. He told me 1 Week by rail to get to Atlanta from MAP, then another 7-10 Days to get to the dealership. That means it HAS to ship this week to get there by the EDD. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Imagine if I sold my current vehicle or went to get approved for financing a month ago when my original EDD was for 4/1. There has to be people that have done that after they saw it move to "build".

Makes sense why Ford removed EDD.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I figured out why we aren't getting our Broncos and Ford doesnt notify us... I was waiting to chat today and in the span of 6 minutes in my world, only 18 seconds elapsed in Ford's world. (See photo) Ford has been trapped in some kind of time warp, so as far as they know everything is right on time!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 11.13.47 AM
Dominos pizza has a better handle on production.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Imagine if I sold my current vehicle or went to get approved for financing a month ago when my original EDD was for 4/1. There has to be people that have done that after they saw it move to "build".

Makes sense why Ford removed EDD.
What packages did you get on your big bend?