Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes it is hpr amazing in person hard to tell from pictures it’s a very shifty color in different lighting
No WAY...OK...you just gave me the reason to hold....I've got a HPR on the way as well...awesome to see these pics!
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No WAY...OK...you just gave me the reason to hold....I've got a HPR on the way as well...awesome to see these pics!
I think HPR is an awesome color and looks great in person. If I wasn’t locked in on A51 it likely would have been HPR

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw a HPR Wildtrak in person recently. HOLY SHIT. Stunning Color

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have also been looking into different vehicles, the 4runner is starting to look kind of nice to me

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have also been looking into different vehicles, the 4runner is starting to look kind of nice to me
I'm not crazy about them but I did go down to a dealer the other day and found out I fit just fine in one. Plenty of leg and head room. I'm a bigger tall guy. So it's a nice option to have. I definitely could see why people like them.

Edit. I also learned not all of them are 4wd. I had no idea. Just thought they all were.

Sponsored

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I woke up to a 'shipped' email. I had to refresh the cache for the tracker to show an updated status there, but ordertrack had it right. I just reached 'built' status five days ago on Thursday. I guess I will call my dealer to get a status update and try and coax a rail car number from them. It is on a rail to Eastern NC, so in normal times it would be around a week, should I go ahead and start a stopwatch on my phone? Haha.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I woke up to a 'shipped' email. I had to refresh the cache for the tracker to show an updated status there, but ordertrack had it right. I just reached 'built' status five days ago on Thursday. I guess I will call my dealer to get a status update and try and coax a rail car number from them. It is on a rail to Eastern NC, so in normal times it would be around a week, should I go ahead and start a stopwatch on my phone? Haha.
Congrats! Hope they don’t pull yours back like they did mine.

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! Hope they don’t pull yours back like they did mine.
Im wondering if it didnt have a blown turbo or something when loading yours up. Is it better to be at the dealer or at the factory awaiting parts? Either way, its pretty stupid. I wonder if the dealers have a way to check the service history on these things and if they are even logging stuff like chip installs and airbag replacements and God knows what else before we take delivery.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Im wondering if it didnt have a blown turbo or something when loading yours up. Is it better to be at the dealer or at the factory awaiting parts? Either way, its pretty stupid. I wonder if the dealers have a way to check the service history on these things and if they are even logging stuff like chip installs and airbag replacements and God knows what else before we take delivery.
Ya, I am thinking the same. I don’t know that sitting at the factory is better I don’t know the mechanism they have for what is in essence a full repair if that’s the case.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya, I am thinking the same. I don’t know that sitting at the factory is better I don’t know the mechanism they have for what is in essence a full repair if that’s the case.
Seeing how hard it is for my dealer to get parts I wish my blown turbo had been discovered at MAP

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
By the way, this entire situation has my personal turbo blown. I’m so fed up with Ford.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Seeing how hard it is for my dealer to get parts I wish my blown turbo had been discovered at MAP
Yes but look how long it takes MAP to install modules let alone a full service repair. If that’s what happened to mine I won’t see it until Christmas. Maybe.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have so many accessories to install, I'd rather it sit at my house until the dealership gets the part in!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have so many accessories to install, I'd rather it sit at my house until the dealership gets the part in!
100% MAP is not setup to be a repair shop. If something is mechanically wrong they may be better scrapping it for parts if they don’t get it to the dealer. No way I’d rather have it there.
Sponsored