First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello forum friends! Yesterday was my birthday and after playing in a golf tournament, I took delivery of my wildtrak here in Albuquerque!! Dealer pulled no shenanigans and they were genuinely stoked for me that the bronco finally arrived.
Like so many have said before me, the thing is a tank and it's easy to love immediately! Hang in there and I hope we all get delivered soon!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks amazing. Congratulations and happy birthday

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Module Tracker questionā€¦ are there supposed to be blanks or is every spot required to be complete for 100% build? Asking as I have a LOT of blanks šŸ˜³

06C656DD-5B87-4DFF-A03D-A77095EEF81F.png
Same for me. I posted this about a month ago and there was some verification that the blanks were the same for people that had received their builds.

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great News! My window sticker updated again today! Oh Wait- that means absolutely nothing. Still in production since 1/28. Can't wait to see the Rabbit @Ford Motor Company pulls out of their hat to get my bronco here by their EDD of next week.
I think the EDD is really an EBD

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So 1 week update installed iag lift assist on top, kicker speakers all around, diode dynamics ss3 max fog lights in factory location. Only complaint is the audio system is completely gut less replaced speakers hoping for an improvement definitely going to need more help amp and DSP needed for sure. Other than that itā€™s amazing
How do you like the IAG lift assist? I'm thinking of getting it as well.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are all of us that are still in production just assuming that we wonā€™t see any movement until the last couple of weeks of June? Then some of us will get marked as built but really we will just continue to sit for another couple of months waiting to ship. Iā€™m trying to hold out hope, but if the last couple of months have shown anything itā€™s that Ford has no intention of keeping their 90 day commitment. The least Ford could do is force the dealerships to sell abandoned orders to us ice mountain refugees at MSRP. My dealer has had a few abandoned orders show up but refuse to sell to me without a huge markup. I would be happy with any bronco as long as I donā€™t have to pay over sticker price.

Wildtrak0210

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you like the IAG lift assist? I'm thinking of getting it as well.
I havenā€™t tried the full fold function yet, weather has been kind of crappy when Iā€™ve had time but not having to use the prop rod is worth it in itself to me

Sponsored

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I may still be in Michigan? When I call CSX they tell me that rail car is currently empty after having been delivered in late April to NJ.

REP: Thank you for waiting. I see Railcar # TTGX982531 (Norfolk Southern Corp ). Located on Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. With an ETA of May-13-2022 for delivery to your dealer.​

ME: is there any sort of hold on the vehicle at this time?

REP: I see no holds in the system. The location showing may not have been updated yet as this information was relayed on May-01-2022.​

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great News! My window sticker updated again today! Oh Wait- that means absolutely nothing. Still in production since 1/28. Can't wait to see the Rabbit @Ford Motor Company pulls out of their hat to get my bronco here by their EDD of next week.
Mine has been updating daily as well... hmm

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was told today by Ford CS that the date being updated daily on WS just means they are reviewing order/build to see if they have chip available to completeā€¦Iā€™ll take that as a good sign that at least Iā€™m being reviewed daily šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Was also told that EDD for build still In Production equals date when next step is expectedā€¦I.e. my EDD is 5/7-13 so hopefully Iā€™ll get chip and be build by May 13 and move to Read for Transit stage
Sponsored