Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just confirming, when the "Built" email is received, that means there are no holds or waiting on chips or anything correct?
Sponsored

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just confirming, when the "Built" email is received, that means there are no holds or waiting on chips or anything correct?
My understanding is that “built” means it has all parts and components including chips, has passed final quality control, and is awaiting shipping. I have nothing official to back that up though.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My understanding is that “built” means it has all parts and components including chips, has passed final quality control, and is awaiting shipping. I have nothing official to back that up though.
that is also my understanding

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that is also my understanding
That's what I thought as well but the dealership put doubt into my head when I asked why other broncos arrived before mine and I was "supposed" to be the next delivered. He stated he was afraid they moved me to a storage lot where vehicle typically go to wait for parts, but it's been built since 3/27.

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's what happened with me... It then took 4 weeks to get shipped.

Sponsored

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! That’s awesome news for you! Selfishly, I hope it’s good news for me too, my bronco rolled off the line 50 before yours did (61/1139), so maybe I’m up next? Another spin on the roller coaster I guess.
I just updated the spreadsheet and am both alarmed and irritated (more so the latter) at how few folks in the 1/25 and 1/26 blends have been built. It seems that no one else around me on either end for several lines has. The only thing I can think of is that I was in some fortuitous parking spot on the mountain 😣 Or that I started reaching out to Chat twice a week....

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's what I thought as well but the dealership put doubt into my head when I asked why other broncos arrived before mine and I was "supposed" to be the next delivered. He stated he was afraid they moved me to a storage lot where vehicle typically go to wait for parts, but it's been built since 3/27.
Ok. Never heard of that but anything is possible at this point. Hoping mine gets delivered on time.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just updated the spreadsheet and am both alarmed and irritated (more so the latter) at how few folks in the 1/25 and 1/26 blends have been built. It seems that no one else around me on either end for several lines has. The only thing I can think of is that I was in some fortuitous parking spot on the mountain 😣 Or that I started reaching out to Chat twice a week....
Hopefully as the previous week’s are completed they will focus on us. No matter what at this point I won’t see a vehicle until July at the earliest.

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A few days ago I decided to move on from my order and don’t ever go back to buy a ford again. You can judge me but I found the perfect Bronco at a dealer with $10k markup and I couldn’t resist not to buy it. I’m officially a bronco owner….! I hope everyone gets their bronco asap!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group BE3C4F4D-2B7E-4196-9D45-4D9EFB8969CF

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good morning 01/24/22 group, Everyone that’s currently still on chip owed any updates on your end? anyone currently on shipping hold anything on your end?
Sending positive vibes to everybody this week.

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SUPPOSEDLY I got off the train just south of Richmond on Saturday. It should be a three hour drive from the rail yard. The chat lady said yesterday that the current ETA is Thursday, which would put it at the very end of my first 'pushed back' ETA. Orginal date was friday the 13th, so maybe it was a good thing to get pushed a few days? haha.

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A few days ago I decided to move on from my order and don’t ever go back to buy a ford again. You can judge me but I found the perfect Bronco at a dealer with $10k markup and I couldn’t resist not to buy it. I’m officially a bronco owner….! I hope everyone gets their bronco asap!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group BE3C4F4D-2B7E-4196-9D45-4D9EFB8969CF
I’ll judge that you have excellent taste on that color!! Congratulations!

Richie

Wildtrak
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2001 XJ, 1989 LX Mustang, 17 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SUPPOSEDLY I got off the train just south of Richmond on Saturday. It should be a three hour drive from the rail yard. The chat lady said yesterday that the current ETA is Thursday, which would put it at the very end of my first 'pushed back' ETA. Orginal date was friday the 13th, so maybe it was a good thing to get pushed a few days? haha.
Called Ford and got the standard, chip hold, apologies, and call your dealer for more info. Everything my dealer has told me has been wrong thus far so we remain in limbo.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! That’s awesome news for you! Selfishly, I hope it’s good news for me too, my bronco rolled off the line 50 before yours did (61/1139), so maybe I’m up next? Another spin on the roller coaster I guess.
Function_7, Pretty cool that I'm 62/1139 right behind you. I got my "built" email last Thursday. Hope they will ship sooner than later. I'm going by Rail...
Sponsored