jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still “in production”….. but before there was a specific “microchip hold” message, which now just says “pending update”
So, take with 100000 grains of salt:
I called this morning and Ford said "Micro chip hold at plant"
Dealer texted me a few hours later that it went to "Pending Update" (he sent a screenshot)
Called Ford back and they still have "Micro Chip Hold at Plant", but Dealer systems update quicker than what they have access to a lot of the time (according to the CSR)

So then I asked:
"What does Pending Update mean?"

Response
"It means that you currently do not have an ETA"

Asked:
"So if I am showing Pending Update, does that mean I am no longer Micro Chip Hold at Plant?"

Response
"Yes, Pending Update shows up in the same spot the Micro Chip Hold shows up, so you are either one or the other."

The switch to "Pending Update" is the FIRST change in status since we got the initial 90 day push, not counting the April EDD that got populated last Friday.

So we'll see if something happens this week...

CALBEETX

Outer Banks
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/ Bronco Sport/ F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you built and then moved from May to April or are you still in production?
My build date was 1.28.22 - mine also just reverted back to an April EDD - 4.14.22 - 4.20.22?!?!?! No end in sight. :0(

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chatting with Ford CS is always an adventure….

Today when I asked CS for an update, the rep surprisingly told me that my vehicle had been delivered to its final destination. Keep in mind I am still “in production” on the trackers. I nearly jumped out of my chair. I asked “So it has been delivered to my dealer?” She then replied, “Oh, I’m sorry that was meant to go to another customer I am helping”…….

However, she did inform me that I am now showing “produced, awaiting shipment” and my order shows no holds. Normally I would be excited, but I’m not really sure I believe anything Fords system is showing at the moment.

When I asked about an EDD she said that it had been removed from the system and to check back in a few days to see if it updates.

The circus continues!

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just talked with customer support chat...
1-25-22 Blend date
1-26-22 in production
90 day push back
Now 60 day push back

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220516-183602_Chrome
wow. so 7 months later. i don't even know what to say anymore. this is so unacceptable. they won't even tell me a date at all anymore.

Tmoore3

Outer Banks
First Name
Teniele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got someone useful on Ford CS, I called Saturday and the one gal said they can't tell anyone EDD over the phone, and when I called back, the new person told me she has never heard it been called an edd and that it was an eta. Then someone came to her door asking if they were OK and I got hung up on after listening to that conversation.
I called today, and the person i talked to is also waiting on her bronco. She said that there is now no edd listed, the May 20-26 window isn't there anymore, it shows produced but not built. She also suggested not going through financing process again to be ready, as there is no current edd, and it won't make it from Michigan to Saskatchewan in the time frame. She was super honest, and used common sense and I actually walked away frustrated with Ford, but happy to have called.
Side note for Canadians- she is also going to check in and see if Ford Canada is giving away things like Ford US. I told her that US customers have gotten Ford pass points, gift cards and such. She is going to call me back this afternoon once she talks to a few people.
Yes!!! I would love it if they gave us Canadians a break! Anything would keep me happy at this point!
Ordered: 10/26/2021
Blend date: 01/24
Production: 01/25/2022
Place in line: 19/1012

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can confirm as I work for a Ford dealer. My EDD moved to July 15th-21st now. Blend is 1/22. 😢

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Accidentally clicked on the 5/3 group and holy cow that makes it even more depressing seeing how summer will be over before we all get our rides if we’re lucky. This might be a dumb idea but what about Better Business Bureau complaints? Idk I’m sure that’s been discussed before

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just talked with customer support chat...
1-25-22 Blend date
1-26-22 in production
90 day push back
Now 60 day push back

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220516-183602_Chrome
I can’t even believe this crap. Wow. Unreal.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got a call from my dealer who said I got pushed back to August my order was in October 2021 my blend date is January 27 and I know I’ve been built since then but delivery pushed back to August. Sitting in some lot on a chip hold.
I've got the same blend date. I bet I get a call this week saying the same thing

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cant believe I'm saying this, but if I get pushed out again I may let mine go. I'm currently looking at a beautiful 4 runner, with upgraded wheels and tires. Big infotainment screen. All the bells and whistles for the same price as my Bronco.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I cant believe I'm saying this, but if I get pushed out again I may let mine go. I'm currently looking at a beautiful 4 runner, with upgraded wheels and tires. Big infotainment screen. All the bells and whistles for the same price as my Bronco.
M so frustrated that they haven’t finished up our build week. I looked at them also, I can only tell you that I’m glad I didn’t bail. It’s honestly everything you want and more in my opinion. Almost 1k miles in all kinds of conditions, highway, windy, calm, around town. I’m glad I didn’t bail and I would encourage you all not to of the wait isn’t directly impacting you if you have something else to drive. Those that don’t, I get it. I got a survey and they had the option for a video upload. I’m giving Ford another piece of my mind over this nonsense. I’m so sorry fellow build weeker’s this sucks so bad.