First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this where you guys are finding the chat? I never have a ways of initiating the chat. I have to be missing something haha

Screenshot_20220707-130611_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just a GPS tracker so you can see where your vehicle is. They specialize in fleet management for commercial vehicles. Not sure why in the hell a Ford dealer would put one on a personal vehicle without direction to do so
FordPass app does the same thing for free, scan for sure.

kristentlaw

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could someone lay out the steps to tracking by convoy? My Bronco is in Texas (where I’m located) but I cannot understand the automated voice of what city it is in. I’m right outside of Houston, northwest area to be exact. It was near Dallas area early yesterday morning.
It should be getting on the truck/convoy soon here, but unsure how to track that one.

harlied

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, 2016 Silverado, 1986 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been avoiding things for a few days because I knew it would just disappoint me. Bummed to see the movement slowed and EDDs are being pushed back. My date is still 7/30 but I'm not confident in it. Still awaiting shipment :confused:

My tiny shred of faith is still hanging on because of the few that have gotten theirs lately. Anyone that took delivery of your broncos recently, was your tracker ever updated to shipped? Hoping those of us that aren't seeing movement is just because the trackers aren't being updated.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Latti

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was delivered to the dealer today. Due to the windshield recall, they called and told me that it will be at least 2 more weeks since they need to wait on parts to be delivered. Is this right?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was delivered to the dealer today. Due to the windshield recall, they called and told me that it will be at least 2 more weeks since they need to wait on parts to be delivered. Is this right?
The last couple posters who had windshield recalls pre-delivery said 1-2 days...but if your windshield breaks when removed...it's on backorder!

Latti

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The last couple posters who had windshield recalls pre-delivery said 1-2 days...but if your windshield breaks when removed...it's on backorder!

thanks, yeah it's not broken, but they said they had to send it out locally to do the windshield recall and said they also have to wait on some parts (not sure what that means), so I was confused about the 2 week time frame based on what others have posted. This is also after delivery as well...so frustrating

Wralex2

Wildtrak
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to those who picked up their Broncos recently! We're all getting out of here soon enough.

I can't get Ford chat to work (I assume the problem others have been having?) so I called my dealership for the first time since March. They told me EDD is 7/8 but still not shipped. A few weeks ago Ford chat told me 7/15 and the built email said 7/24-7/30. My dealer has given me wrong information before so don't know if I can trust it but I'm hopeful! Wish I could confirm with Ford chat.

Edit: Ford Chat says EDD 7/30 so who knows. Maybe it'll come tomorrow, maybe it'll come in 4 weeks :rolleyes:
I am a 1/28 Chip hold moved to Built 3 weeks ago to awaiting shipping but it seems to be stuck there now have no ideal when it will come in

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks, yeah it's not broken, but they said they had to send it out locally to do the windshield recall and said they also have to wait on some parts (not sure what that means), so I was confused about the 2 week time frame based on what others have posted. This is also after delivery as well...so frustrating
I meant pre-customer delivery, not pre-dealer delivery. The recall is a "stop sale" so they can't deliver the vehicle to you till it's done.

Sponsored

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I FINALLY SHIPPED!!! Yeehaw

Blend 1/26, Chip hold 1/31, Built - plant hold 5/13, In transit 7/7.

I received an email with new EDD this week. EDD 7/5-7/11. No shipped email but dealer confirmed and tracker updated today.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this where you guys are finding the chat? I never have a ways of initiating the chat. I have to be missing something haha

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220707-130611_Chrome
I can only get the chat button to appear using Safari on desktop or mobile. Doesn’t appear in chrome at all.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If they do it right they shouldn’t need parts. Only need parts if they break the windshield.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone here complete ceramic coating or plan too? I'm torn, is it really worth it? also estimates are all over the place some not even remotely close to others
I couldn’t justify the cost. I bought a bottle of this Turtle Wax ceramic hybrid spray wax for $12 on Amazon. I did two coats on the Bronco (recommended) and 2 coats on my work car (Accord) and only used half the bottle. I’m shocked by the results. It was extremely easy to do. It’s extremely slick and repels water and dirt extremely well. It states it lasts up to 12 months, but in South FL I’ll be happy with 3-6 months. I didn’t do any paint correction or even clay bar it. I hand washed it really well before and the results are awesome!
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group E7863FD3-1BE3-4A54-84B0-245091596C35
Sponsored