Teniele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine’s been like that for about a month now and I’m still not built 🤷‍♀️

Well, this just happened. After checking the FordPass app weekly since our blend date of January 25, this just showed up.

Makes me think that they’ve at least got a working battery now.

I’m so done with Ford and their bullshit that I’m afraid to be optimistic. Did anyone else have this pop up before being built?

17CD7335-0955-4DFF-89D2-E6497D33462F.jpeg

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine’s been like that for about a month now and I’m still not built 🤷‍♀️
That’s what I’m afraid of. I can deal with chip delays and Covid, but it’s Ford’s handling of this launch and lack of honest communication that shows they really don’t care much about bronco owners and the buying experience around one. If I didn’t already have almost 2 years invested in this ShitShow, I would have already bailed.

The last two weeks of January builds really got screwed over by Ford Corporate.

3BF27AA3-7161-4D21-B588-7148FC36F61E.jpeg

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any way to track the convoy portion any longer? Does ordertrack.app still update?

Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel ya…less than 12 hours behind the ‘longest wait’ lol

320D9532-DD7E-4FDF-8F78-7497E42BF3BD.jpeg
Sadly, I am the longest one now! as of 8:45CST, I have been in this status for 97 days and 23 hours! "Built" 3/3 and have been on a chip hold since. @Ford Motor Company - Can you give me any update at all??

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly, I am the longest one now! as of 8:45CST, I have been in this status for 97 days and 23 hours! "Built" 3/3 and have been on a chip hold since. @Ford Motor Company - Can you give me any update at all??
i think anyone who first entered their vin and started tracking the day he launched the website is at the 97 day mark. i was “in production” wayyy longer than what that site said because it didn’t start counting days until he launched the site, if that makes sense. that’s why us january blends and march blends all show 97 days as of today.

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today marks 4 weeks of being “built awaiting shipment”. According to CS there are no holds on my order and no reason it is not shipping.

But don’t worry, they are “exploring all options to expedite orders and increase production”
Same as you! This is now getting beyond frustration!!!

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there anyone else here who has a 1/28/22 "in production"? Mine is an OUTER BANKS lux, hard top, leather seats, no tow etc. Ford Canada says I have a delivery date of 7/29/22 but that is impossible now. Each morning and evening I give my heart a workout by checking the trackers. When and if it comes it will have missed all the fun things of the summer, my granddaughters visiting from the west and my oldest daughter from Australia. At least I have a good vehicle to drive but its mileage goes up and value goes down by the day. Thanks

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone actually even shipped recently? Like in the last week or so? I know the Bronco assembly line is down for a few weeks, so you would think that would allow them to be able to clear us out if we are truly “ready to ship”

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone actually even shipped recently? Like in the last week or so? I know the Bronco assembly line is down for a few weeks, so you would think that would allow them to be able to clear us out if we are truly “ready to ship”
Yes, I shipped on Saturday by rail heading to NY. I was 1/24 blend and 6/14 built. It's currently in Bellville, OH.

Last edited:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like the trains aren't running south these days.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyone else here who has a 1/28/22 "in production"? Mine is an OUTER BANKS lux, hard top, leather seats, no tow etc. Ford Canada says I have a delivery date of 7/29/22 but that is impossible now. Each morning and evening I give my heart a workout by checking the trackers. When and if it comes it will have missed all the fun things of the summer, my granddaughters visiting from the west and my oldest daughter from Australia. At least I have a good vehicle to drive but its mileage goes up and value goes down by the day. Thanks
I was also a 1/28 in production. Updated to built on 6/17. No changes since then.
Sponsored