Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy to see more broncos being delivered. Sadly I keep getting emails every Tuesday telling me my delivery is pushed out another week. 🥺

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp... got the shipped email. I have to say I'm sick about my choice to not buy. This whole process has been a nightmare.
If you’re not going to keep your order, buy it and flip it. Make a little money and prevent a dealership from gouging someone else.

Sponsored

MN_Yeti

Badlands
First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Fusion, 08 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your salesman should be able to get you your RAILCAR number once it is In Transit. If not PM me your VIN and I'll have mine look it up.
Thanks, will do. Communication with our guy has been spotty, but to be fair there hasn't been much to report. Fingers crossed we hear some news soon.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you’re not going to keep your order, buy it and flip it. Make a little money and prevent a dealership from gouging someone else.
Oddly enough the dealer offered me 10k over what I'm paying for it when I said I didn't want it. So I buy it, then they turn around and buy it back so they can sell it as a "used vehicle."

Sponsored

npm5150

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just finished with Ford chat - I was told "week of July 28th" the Bronco will be at the dealership
I expressed my frustration and dis-satisfaction and left an overly negative review.
After this whole process - I would never recommend a Ford product to anyone

July 28th will come and go - and another EDD will pass with no Bronco

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished with Ford chat - I was told "week of July 28th" the Bronco will be at the dealership
I expressed my frustration and dis-satisfaction and left an overly negative review.
After this whole process - I would never recommend a Ford product to anyone

July 28th will come and go - and another EDD will pass with no Bronco
I don't do the reviews at the end of the customer service calls as my understanding is that they are reflected on the customer service agent you deal with on the call. All of the customer service agents I have dealt with have been professional and sympathetic to my frustration. Unfortunately they are limited in what they have the ability to do. I'm not going to let my disdain for Ford management cause a low level customer service agent to get a poor review and potentially impact their continued employment. It's not their fault.

harlied

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, 2016 Silverado, 1986 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't do the reviews at the end of the customer service calls as my understanding is that they are reflected on the customer service agent you deal with on the call. All of the customer service agents I have dealt with have been professional and sympathetic to my frustration. Unfortunately they are limited in what they have the ability to do. I'm not going to let my disdain for Ford management cause a low level customer service agent to get a poor review and potentially impact their continued employment. It's not their fault.
Second. I almost always leave good reviews for the customer support people. It really isn't their fault and it does only get linked back to them. Best case is their manager thumbs through the reviews and realizes its not a performance thing then tosses it. It doesn't get to anyone that could do something about this.

harlied

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, 2016 Silverado, 1986 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

^ Speaking of talking to Ford chat, my Bronco has been in Atlanta (Hapeville) since the 18th. The automated system said "Notification ground only" for a a day and then moved to some 3 letter acronym I couldn't quite catch (TCO maybe? First letter T/B/P and last letter O/L. No idea what it means regardless). I checked with Ford Chat today and they told me it was picked up by a carrier but no information from the carrier yet. My dealer is mostly useless but I texted the sales guy hoping he'll try to track it. Highly doubt it, because apparently he doesn't even have access to the tracking system, when I call he says "let me check with my GM and get back with you." Tell you what, just forward me to the GM, okay? :rolleyes:

If it has actually been picked up, it's only an hour's drive to my dealer. Depending on the recall, maybe I'll take delivery this week?

Frasierjt

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
^ Speaking of talking to Ford chat, my Bronco has been in Atlanta (Hapeville) since the 18th. The automated system said "Notification ground only" for a a day and then moved to some 3 letter acronym I couldn't quite catch (TCO maybe? First letter T/B/P and last letter O/L. No idea what it means regardless). I checked with Ford Chat today and they told me it was picked up by a carrier but no information from the carrier yet. My dealer is mostly useless but I texted the sales guy hoping he'll try to track it. Highly doubt it, because apparently he doesn't even have access to the tracking system, when I call he says "let me check with my GM and get back with you." Tell you what, just forward me to the GM, okay? :rolleyes:

If it has actually been picked up, it's only an hour's drive to my dealer. Depending on the recall, maybe I'll take delivery this week?
Mine has been delivered to Lawrenceville Ga, by CSX, estimate 7/21-7/23 delivery, if they can just get it to Chattanooga. LOL of course we are headed to the beach for a long weekend, A Monday pick up would be awesome.😊
Sponsored