ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great question. I havenā€™t been pushed yet either, but itā€™s not showing shipped yet. I think if we pushed again itā€™ll happen on Tuesday.
I didnā€™t get pushed yet either and Iā€™m pretty sure we will be on the same truck giving that they are both going to the same area.
Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone that lives near amp know where these things are being stored while waiting on convoy? Is there a rail yard near? Iā€™m just trying to figure out how big of a mess mines goi g to be in when I take delivery. Considering it has been sitting outside in the elements for the last 4 months.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didnā€™t get pushed yet either and Iā€™m pretty sure we will be on the same truck giving that they are both going to the same area.
Fingers crossed šŸ¤žšŸ» for both of us!

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have never been only phone multiple times. Never offered a gift card
Did you tell them youā€™ve driven fords all your life? Itā€™s worth a shot because then they see you as loyal to the brand

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Customary Friday night Tex-Mex and margaritas tonight.

Always look on the bright side of life.
The delivery window was pushed back as of this morning. No one saw that coming!! Ha!! April 30th now.

There are also now 519 like-minded individuals through the tracker.

I'm headed to South Carolina in a few days. It will either be here when I get back or not.
My tracker jumped up to I over 400 since yesterday. I don't know if this is a good thing or if I should have good cry and get it over with!

Last edited:

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there anything else I can do? I see people use Twitter?.. but I call CS and they just tell me my dealer knows the most up to date information; which they know nothing but what ford tells them. I have an EDD of 05/05 to 05/11, but I feel it would have to ship now or even earlier to get to Utah by then. I'm frustrated finally since I'll have to be going back into the office, I sold my vehicle based on original dates.. so now I'm just... here in limbo. I know my situation isn't special in this thread, but so tired of new orders going while we have been sitting in lots for 3.5 months now.

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there anything else I can do? I see people use Twitter?.. but I call CS and they just tell me my dealer knows the most up to date information; which they know nothing but what ford tells them. I have an EDD of 05/05 to 05/11, but I feel it would have to ship now or even earlier to get to Utah by then. I'm frustrated finally since I'll have to be going back into the office, I sold my vehicle based on original dates.. so now I'm just... here in limbo. I know my situation isn't special in this thread, but so tired of new orders going while we have been sitting in lots for 3.5 months now.
I'm in Utah also and my dealer is still showing an EDD of 5/3 to 5/9 and I'm not even built yet. Maybe ours will ride the train out together soon! Here's to hoping.

Sponsored

bbbronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My daily check in with Ford chat revealed that my Bronco is now in San Antonio. Iā€™ve been checking in daily, but for the last week theyā€™ve told me it was sitting at Gateway Yard, IL. Glad to hear it made it to TX given some of the recent conversations about rail delays.

Iā€™m in Austin, so Iā€™m guessing it passed by me sometime yesterday. Wish I couldā€™ve at least said ā€œhello.ā€ Hope it makes its way back up north to me soon! Updated ETA is 4/29-5/5.

I can almost taste itā€¦

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My daily check in with Ford chat revealed that my Bronco is now in San Antonio. Iā€™ve been checking in daily, but for the last week theyā€™ve told me it was sitting at Gateway Yard, IL. Glad to hear it made it to TX given some of the recent conversations about rail delays.

Iā€™m in Austin, so Iā€™m guessing it passed by me sometime yesterday. Wish I couldā€™ve at least said ā€œhello.ā€ Hope it makes its way back up north to me soon! Updated ETA is 4/29-5/5.

I can almost taste itā€¦
Well dammit šŸ¤£ Iā€™m in San Antonio and my bronco is in Louisville right now ! Where is it in SA? Iā€™m curious where they offload them???

bbbronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well dammit šŸ¤£ Iā€™m in San Antonio and my bronco is in Louisville right now ! Where is it in SA? Iā€™m curious where they offload them???
They just gave me the city but not the exact location. When I looked up Gateway Yard, IL, looked like that was a hub for Union Pacific. If thatā€™s the case, then it looks like the location in San Antonio could be the address below. When I contacted Ford chat they said the status was updated today. It doesnā€™t seem that their system is updated in real time, so Iā€™ve started asking for the date of their most recent update. Did you check in with Ford today?

13001 IH-35 South, Von Ormy, TX 78073

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We in CA! šŸ’Æ šŸ˜‚šŸ»

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group WeInCA
I am positive that yours and mine are riding together! My dealer was very specific in stating it ends on rail in Richmond.
Sponsored