Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm holding hope that the ice mountain inventory will blend into the shipping que smoothly. I have no knowledge of the "on ground" logistics, but I'd bet its easier for MAP to take the just produced and get them on a truck or rail than it is to send people out to retrieve iced over "last week" vehicles. I'm historically wrong, though...
I’ve been historically wrong a time or two!
Sponsored

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been historically wrong a time or two!
In my mind I drew a picture of some poor soul on the night shift slogging through a blizzard to find my bronco on ice mountain, smoking a marlboro red and toting a very small electronic device. Puffing smoke as he/she pokes around in the dark under the dash or console or wherever the damned absent module should reside. 1 minute later the module is plugged in and he/she celebrates with a 15 minute break in the drivers seat, wishing it had an ashtray...

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In my mind I drew a picture of some poor soul on the night shift slogging through a blizzard to find my bronco on ice mountain, smoking a marlboro red and toting a very small electronic device. Puffing smoke as he/she pokes around in the dark under the dash or console or wherever the damned absent module should reside. 1 minute later the module is plugged in and he/she celebrates with a 15 minute break in the drivers seat, wishing it had an ashtray...
Delivery date just changed from 2/28 to 2/10. The midnight smoker appears to have been successful.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Delivery date just changed from 2/28 to 2/10. The midnight smoker appears to have been successful.
To me that means the chips are in!

Sponsored

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine hasn’t changed from 2/21 since it appeared on the tracker.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called my dealer yesterday to see if our information matched up. I had a estimated delivery of 2-6-22, he has 2-7-22 but warned me the date was probably the day Ford would release my vehicle to the trucking company. He said he’s seen shipping take two or three days to two or three weeks and that it just depends on the trucking schedule after that. He said my Bronco wasn’t affected by the chip shortage and was built so I guess the dates shouldn’t change. I’m prepared to wait longer but ready to get it sooner. 🤞

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pizza tracker still says in production with a 1/24 build date, circle partially filled in. All mods popped and tear tag turned to a 4 digit code. Est. delivery date still says 2/9.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has stayed steady at 2/28 since it was changed from 2/5 early last week.

ZBert317

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I checked pizza tracker first thing this morning... 2/28. Checked it right now... moved to 2/10! That is my birthday, so I'm really hoping it sticks!

Sponsored

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I checked pizza tracker first thing this morning... 2/28. Checked it right now... moved to 2/10! That is my birthday, so I'm really hoping it sticks!
That would be an awesome bday present from Ford!

@Firefight911 Have you also noticed the estimated delivery on the pizza tracker is actually the latest day in the week window the dealers have?

Last edited:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That would be an awesome bday present from Ford!

@Firefight911 Have you also noticed the estimated delivery on the pizza tracker is actually the latest day in the week window the dealers have?
I haven't scrubbed into it enough to be able to say for sure based on this and the few build weeks previous to us. As @BIg B. Bronco said, the variability on the shipping is quite broad and I don't think we could ever pin it down to a narrower window.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have something for us to do while we pine over the football games today, our Bronco status, and what to eat for dinner a week from Tuesday...duh, tacos, it's Tuesday!!

Go into this link,

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Enter your VIN. Once the site populates, click on the line that states "View PTI information". Now, go down to the second menu option, " PTI related Electronic Control Units Installed on this VIN", and open it up. Scroll down through the populated tabs on the far right side under "Last checked". All the dates should correspond with your blend or production date. Anything that has a null field will populate with 1-1-1970 as the default date. I'm not concerned with that date. Not all vehicles have all the modules. What I am curious to see, especially for those who were kicked back to 2-28-22 from their original estimated delivery date, is what date is populated there now? Are they all still the same as your original blend/production date? Does one or all of them have a new date? Each time your vehicle is either hooked up to the system (FDRS) or does an OTA update, some or all the modules will update with a new date.

For my Bronco here, no changes have been noted. I have never had a delivery date estimate change on the trackers either. For the Bronco I already own, my latest updated date came when my system did an OTA update. I am very curious to see if anyone's Bronco has been plugged in. If the date is more recent, especially if there are multiple dates, then it is a guarantee that your vehicle was worked on, either to add a chip/module, or through a QC event.

This is just a theory for now. But, we might be able to find a corresponding date adjustment with this field changing.

Last edited:

PonyGuy7

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a blend date of 1/19/22 and the link shows me it has been in production since 1/21. I contacted my dealer yesterday and he said it was waiting for a chip. Anyone else waiting for chip? I am hoping it won’t take forever for piece to come in.
Same story here. Projected delivery date of 2/15 hasn't changed - yet. Mine's been in production since 1/18.
Sponsored