James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me that it was Exploders that were going to be sent without chips not Broncos and we're still SOL on Ice Mtn. He did say Ford was going to stop building dealer allotments and focus on customer orders and that might free up enough modules to complete our Broncos. This isn't exactly in-line with what others are posting about conversations with dealers. Go figure. I'm gone fishing!!
The Explorer is the only vehicle in the lineup that Ford has definitively said will be shipped without second row HVAC controls for the rear passengers. Ford will give a $50 credit on the Window Sticker and will notify owners when the modules are available. They can then schedule a time with their dealer to have it installed at NO additional cost. I just looked today for any additional bulletin and the Explorer is still the only one named. Yes, I work at a dealership. 🍻

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Explorer is the only vehicle in the lineup that Ford has definitively said will be shipped without second row HVAC controls for the rear passengers. Ford will give a $50 credit on the Window Sticker and will notify owners when the modules are available. They can then schedule a time with their dealer to have it installed at NO additional cost. I just looked today for any additional bulletin and the Explorer is still the only one named. Yes, I work at a dealership. 🍻
At least they have shown they "CAN" ship without modules. It was mentioned previously in this group that they "WONT" deliver to a customer without the module installed. I know its just words, but I'm thirsty for hope, and a sip is better than none.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this sounds exactly right to me- i don't think we're getting off ice mountain any time soon.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It really just makes me wonder if/why they would ship our broncos without some modules if they have them in stock for the assembly line? Is it just because all those are accounted for since they got scheduled for production? It think that would make sense why they don't have a lot of progress on our builds on the mountain. Just some food for thought

Sponsored

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my dad's order arrived from Ice Mountain last week (he's not on the tracker and was on vacation). It was a 2/25 blend and 1186/2201 on the window sticker. Outerbanks Sasquatch 4 door 2.7L.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the lovely lady I just spoke to through marketing told me no new information and did say that it looks like I am still set to ship the last week of April and arriving May 1st. I am on a chip hold and she has not been given any information at all as to why other build weeks after us have already received their complete broncos. I'm going to go curl up like a burrito in my bed and cry for a bit. Feeling very defeated and like nothing ever goes my (our) way. Hopefully my rheumatologist appointment today won't be as depressing.

Sorry for the pity post. needed to vent.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So who are going to be the lucky few or perhaps to the lucky person to get a built status today 😤

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So who are going to be the lucky few or perhaps to the lucky person to get a built status today 😤
I'm optimistic Farley will sign off on your Bronco being built today! :LOL:

Edit: I've missed a decent amount of the ice mountain shipping chatter. Are the dealers getting our chip-less Broncos or not?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm optimistic Farley will sign off on your Bronco being built today! :LOL:

Edit: I've missed a decent amount of the ice mountain shipping chatter. Are the dealers getting our chip-less Broncos or not?
@Ford Motor Company you hear that . Tell Jimmy to send my bronco ASAP . It's the red 4 door wildtrak lux package in the temperature control warehouse . With my luck I'm sure my bronco is all the way in the back , the farthest from the entrance so tell Bob and Billy the only 2 techs in charge of adding modules to the thousands of broncos to get to my bronco ASAP . If I get my bronco before the end of the monthly I'll make sure to give Ford a 5 star rating .. out of 100 😈

Sponsored

MSR2112

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F250, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: marked as shipped now!!

8E553A9A-3E42-45E4-86E2-9B9893D5CD19.png
There is hope for Ice Mountain Broncos! Took delivery of the Bronco yesterday. No missing chips either, I hope they keep them moving and get them out to everyone. Absolutely worth the 610 day reservation to delivery wait. Traded in our 15 Wrangler Sahara on it, and there is no comparison between the two, it drives so well and has absolute presence.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_5445.JPG

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Window sticker updated to 3/14. Still in production. Currently not pumped.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my dad's order arrived from Ice Mountain last week (he's not on the tracker and was on vacation). It was a 2/25 blend and 1186/2201 on the window sticker. Outerbanks Sasquatch 4 door 2.7L.
while i'm happy for you, does 2/25 blend qualify as "ice mountain"? what was the delay if it was build 2/25 and arriving now? again congrats but mine was blended 1/18 and radio silence- that's ice mountain

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Window sticker updated to 3/14. Still in production. Currently not pumped.

I'm sure mine will update tomorrow for 3/15. I currently have 3/8 still. The lack of updates bugs me. Even if they had some type of plan to say "your bronco is scheduled to have missing modules installed the week of xx/xx/xxxx", although it might just be something new to drive everyone nuts that is waiting on ice mountain. It would at least give us all an update, just maybe not one we want to hear.

My wife and I just want to know what's going on though. I'm selling my current car to my sister in law so she has something to drive to college, so hopefully my bronco comes before august!!

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the lovely lady I just spoke to through marketing told me no new information and did say that it looks like I am still set to ship the last week of April and arriving May 1st. I am on a chip hold and she has not been given any information at all as to why other build weeks after us have already received their complete broncos. I'm going to go curl up like a burrito in my bed and cry for a bit. Feeling very defeated and like nothing ever goes my (our) way. Hopefully my rheumatologist appointment today won't be as depressing.

Sorry for the pity post. needed to vent.
No need for the apology. I feel the same why. I just have to stop looking at other build weeks after ours, stop reading 30 pages of Bronc's being shipped without some chips/modules. I want to be done with this nonsense and just forget about the Bronco and Ford but I feel so close to the end. Stinks that they have us by the short hairs and there is noting we can do about it. I won't be buying another Ford after this. I know, cry me a river. Screw em.
Sponsored